BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Samantha M.
Bryan, TX
This is my favorite lip gloss! The slight tingly feeling goes away pretty quickly and doesn't hurt like some lip glosses do. There is a doe-foot applicator that makes it easy to apply no matter how big or small your lips are. The color is pigmented moderately, so it only adds a tint to your lipstick/lip liner. I like to wear it over colors that might be too dark or too bright for work to tone them down, while lightening it a little with the shine.
Brittany T.
Lafayette
This is a very nice lip plumper. It made my lips look plump and juicy! The color was very flattering and didn’t make my teeth look yellow. The formula was very moisturizing, but you have to keep replying every so often to keep the plump and juicy impact throughout the day.
ealacoss L.
Centerport
Literally makes you feel like your lips are the center of attention in the best way. Easy to throw in any bag and use anywhere. The color practically goes with anything. You’ll get so many compliments guaranteed
Kelli B.
Fairmont
Love this so much!  The color is beautiful.  Makes my lips look so much fuller. I use this frequently.  Would highly recommend.  This exceeded my expectations.  A little pricey but worth it.  Would highly recommend this product.   Will definitely purchase more.
Valerie F.
El Paso
I have tiny lips and I enjoyed using this lip product I got as a gift. The color payoff is fabulous, longevity is a plus for me. I really can't tell if this brand is better off than another as far as lip plumping goes because it's the first lip plumping product I use of any brand but I will say I like how my lips felt a touch of tingling but not over bearing. Since discovering this I will gladly purchase more colors in the future.
Natasha C.
Snyder
LOVE LOVE LOVE Buxom products 😍 their lippies are super cute and non sticky.... Would LOVE to review more if their products and always meets my expectations... packaging is always cute and nice and will definitely keep buying.. good quality great formula
Marlene E.
Fontana, CA
It does tingle but I can feel my lips fuller. The color is great and it is shiny but super cute on! Love the product and it hold up well. It met my expectations. It is long lasting and just reapply after you eat. I have bought several different colors cause I love it!
Megan G.
I tried to use this several times. The color is nice but I don't really like the way that it feels on my lips, I don't want to use the word gritty because it's not gritty but it's not super duper smooth. My main issue is the tingling from the lip plumper, at least that's what I imagine is causing the tingling. It's so intense that it's almost a burning and I can't keep it on my lips. That's the main reason for only three stars.
Emma G.
Sergeant Bluff
I got this as a free gift w/ purchase and I seriously love it. You can feel your lips tingling and I love hat because then I know it’s actually working. Definitely met my expectations and would recommend to others in a heart beat.
Samantha H.
Fishers
Absolutely love this product!! Plumps my lips and leaves a pretty gloss over my lips. I find that it’s not too sticky and the color is really pretty! It also leaves a tingly sensation that is not too bothersome. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.