BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

member-b1677
This half size is great to take on the go. It is long lasting which I love. It is easy to apply anywhere I go if I need to reapply it is no problem. It comes in a bold packaging very nice stands out.
angel g.
Haltom City, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This product has a fantastic tingle factor that I love but it feels heavy and thick on the lips. I'm just not a huge fan of that sticky honey-like feeling on my lips.
Courtney A.
United States
I recieved a sample as a gift and loved the color. I'm not used to plumping lip gloss so I didn't see a huge difference. Still loved the overall quality of the gloss though.
Zita P.
Zeeland
I really enjoyed this product, the color is subtle yet brought out my natural lip color even more from being so simple and sheer formula, I believe for the price, you get a nice long lasting product, I would recommend this product.
Nancy S.
Love buxom products! I do feel their quality matches their price tag but I just wasn’t a huge fan of how sticky the finish was! I would try other Buxom lip products still!
MaryGrace B.
I love this stuff! It stays on and works really good! You can really tell a difference after you use this! If you have no lips it really does make you look like you have lips after you use this! I love the colors they have also.
Vikki R.
Laredo
Out of all the lip plumper I've tried this one is my favorite. It gives you this nice cool tingling sensation and I can visually see my lips plump up. I highly recommend.
Brook C.
Myrtle Beach
My favorite lip gloss! Always great color and sparkle and makes my lips look fuller!! I love love this brand!!! I use it all the time! Absolutely exceeded expectations!!!
Rachel K.
Gorgeous color, looks great on all skin tones. Definitely has a tingle to it, but I don't think it is anything too crazy. Got it for free as a gift from ULTA, I would say it is about average in the longevity department.
Sabrina S.
Hattiesburg
It was uncomfortable but I did like the color. It just isn't a formula I would try again simply because it was to sticky feeling and the feeling on my lips was intense
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.