BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Amanda b.
Puyallup, WA
I received this in a set I purchased. I didn't know at the time it was a lip plumper, but I was happy when I found out. It went on very smooth, had a nice gloss feel to it, and looked nice on my lips. The tingle was very light compared to some of the plumpers I have used previously, and was not uncomfortable. I don't feel like it plumped a lot but could see some minimal changes. I would definitely buy this product again even if it was not a plumper because I liked the look and feel of tee product.
Caleigh C.
asheboro
I have only tried out one of these lip glosses it only last until you drink something but other than that i would say its a good lip gloss and it is easy to apply.
Lauren H.
Mckinney, TX
Great color and amazing price! Makes your lips super plump and picture perfect. This lip gloss does not give you that bad “tingling” feeling, but instead it’s a good tingling feeling.
Baylee G.
Mooresville
This is my favorite lip plumper on the market. I have tried many lip plumpers before and this one does the best job. It tastes and smells amazing and feels so good on your lips. It also helps relieve chapped lips believe it or not.
Ashley R.
Mamaroneck , NY
Gives you that sexy lip look, and colors for this product are to die for. You won’t be disappointed about the quality and value of this. Definitely worth the price as well.
Vee R.
miami,fl
Favorite lip plumper. Actually works. Also gives a tingly mint feeling which I love Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz).
Tara B.
Mcdonough, GA
Dolly is my FAVORITE lip color from Buxom. I’m a pinky-mauve girl for life & this is right up my alley! I purchased this a hand full of times from Ulta & absolutely love everything about it. The packaging is super cute, I love a glossy/sticky formula when I wear a gloss, I want people to know I’m wearing one & this one does the trick! I love the plumping affect it has, instead of it burning it creates a cooling sensation over the lips, which I appreciate more! The smell of the gloss is minty, which I love as well. Just an all around great product, with a great color selection. So if Dolly isn’t the shade for you, you will STILL find colors that you love and need! I can count on it!
Desiree M.
Nanuet, NY
I really loved this color for a natural look. It did make my lips feel plumper without too much of a stinging feeling. It had more a pleasant cooling affect like mint.
Bri C.
Washington, DC
This product was meh. I have an olive skin tone and was pretty disappointed in the lack of color that came through on my lips. I was also slightly disappointed in the lip plumping aspect of this product. It was definitely more of a minty light tingle then some of the more intense brands
Isis T.
This is by far my fave lip gloss ever. I have a ton of colors and the pigment and gloss level is just perfect. The plumping effect is also spot on and not over the top.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.