BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Nancy S.
Love buxom products! I do feel their quality matches their price tag but I just wasn’t a huge fan of how sticky the finish was! I would try other Buxom lip products still!
MaryGrace B.
I love this stuff! It stays on and works really good! You can really tell a difference after you use this! If you have no lips it really does make you look like you have lips after you use this! I love the colors they have also.
Vikki R.
Laredo
Out of all the lip plumper I've tried this one is my favorite. It gives you this nice cool tingling sensation and I can visually see my lips plump up. I highly recommend.
Brook C.
Myrtle Beach
My favorite lip gloss! Always great color and sparkle and makes my lips look fuller!! I love love this brand!!! I use it all the time! Absolutely exceeded expectations!!!
Rachel K.
Gorgeous color, looks great on all skin tones. Definitely has a tingle to it, but I don't think it is anything too crazy. Got it for free as a gift from ULTA, I would say it is about average in the longevity department.
Sabrina S.
Hattiesburg
It was uncomfortable but I did like the color. It just isn't a formula I would try again simply because it was to sticky feeling and the feeling on my lips was intense
Samantha V.
The tingly feeling isn’t too overwhelming, and it plumped my lips. It doesn’t last too terribly long, but it gets the job done. Beautiful color too! Easy to use, and I will definitively buy this again!
Madison S.
I love this product! Doesn’t feel sticky like other lip glosses. Pairs perfectly with many lip colors. Definitely gives that plumping look and feel. I will buy again.
Julie S.
Clarksville
NOT worth the price! I have actually had drugstore brands with more color payoff and lasting power...this stuff literally came off before an hour was up, what a waste
member-564ef
I use this literally every single day. it’s the perfect pink color it matches the color of my lips perfectly so it’s super natural. and WOW it plumps my lips so much. It does come off quickly though because it’s a gloss
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.