BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Haley L.
Eagan, MN
Great neutral pink color, then plumping feeling isn’t extremely visible, but it’s also not uncomfortable to wear so all in all a great gloss and love the scent and size of this mini!
Kristin L.
Saint Louis
I actually have this in the full size. It does plump well and I like the shade, BUT it climbs into the vertical lines around my mouth. I won’t likely repurchase.
Maria W.
Dayton
Definitely plumps and is a great product but is on the pricey side. Last a few hours on me, do t need to reapply every 5 minutes which is good. Brand you can trust to plump your lips.
Ebony H.
Birmingham, AL
Buxom is the bomb. Don’t think I’ve tried a product by then that hasn’t been great! Purchased from Ulta. Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz)
Julissa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Buxom plumping lip polish is amazing! Not only does it leave your lips looking so full, it leaves such a beautiful tint to your lips! Definitely worth its price! 10/10 recommend!
STEFANIE F.
Conroe, TX
I absolutely LOVE bareMinerals, and the Buxom line originally started with them. I love a lightweight product on my lips like a lip balm or gloss, and the Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish is perfect! It has a medium thick consistency that sits lightly on your lips and isn't too heavy. And my favorite part is the lip plumping tingle that you get from these glosses. I absolutely love it! It gives my lips a little boost, but doesn't hurt or sting at all. The color Dolly is my Holy Grail color too! I actually have two tubes of Dolly at all times, one at my beauty desk and one in my purse. Perfect lip gloss!
Easy to use, convenient travel size package. The color looks great on me and all of my friends that have borrowed it off of me! Lol. Lovely scent and I love the tingly sensation! Stays on great for a lipgloss too! Would definitely repurchase!
💰💸Kimmillionaire 💰.
Manitowoc, WI
This is one of the better lip plumpers. The shade was a perfect light pink. It was a bit sticky but a little bit goes a long way. I will definitely be buying more! Thanks Buxom!
Gabby P.
Chicago
I like it as a lip gloss over my lipstick. It doesn't make my lips look a lot bigger like other products does. But they do look bigger and without the pain. Definitely worth it.
Celia G.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is great and it always tingles a little which I like. The tingling shows it is working and as long as it’s not too much it helps to know it’s doing the job
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.