BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Karrina B.
Covington
Obsessed with this lip gloss! Hands down, the best plumping gloss on the market. Not only does it provide a tingling sensation followed by plumped lips, this brand has a huge shade range!!!
Liz K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this product, there's a slight tingling feeling but nothing that bothers you. My only complaint about this product is can transfer onto other things and stains. I somehow got a little bit on my work shirt and the stain will not come out even after I use remover
Amanda L.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my go to colors! And my go to lip plumper. I should probably stop buying them but let’s be real, that isn’t going to happen. Definitely one of my “obsessed” items in my makeup bag!!
Olga I.
Davenport
This kind of lips gloss is really beautiful. And I really like it because it match my skin tone and it looks really good on my and my friends when I do there makeups.
Megan H.
Marlton , NJ
Color is great. But not a fan of the plumping. Didn’t see much difference In size or fine lines. Would absolutely use for the color, I received this in a gift basket
clara l.
So moisturizing! Not sticky and does not leave the white film most plumping lipsticks do. Dolly is the perfect nude for every skin tone and seems to blend and enhance your natural lip color beautifully. I have gone through tube after tube! Would recommend!
Victoria H.
Sussex, WI
I do really love this gloss for the overall texture and look. It does tingle going on, and may create a bigger lip for a few minutes, but I can’t say that it will plump for a good amount of time. I would buy simply for formula of lipgloss, but not as a plumper.
Smells AMAZING !!!! I love the feel of plumbers but this one is really nice bc of the tingley burn feeling like burts bees gives. So my lips don’t feel dry using it.
Stasa S.
Astoria
Buxom has thee best lip glosses on the market. My fave shade is Dolly. Perfect neutral and ppl actually comment on how nice my lips look. I know weird but it's true.
Kristina L.
Love these lip glosses. I had to buy it in multiple shades. Most plumbing lip glosses I've tried are painful, but these give a cold minty feel to my lips. I love it.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.