BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an amazing plumping lipgloss it stays on your lips for a long time. It also has a beautiful color and the shade just looks so good on your lips. The plumping feeling is really nice on your lips. I use this lipgloss all the time this is the only type of lipgloss that I use.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Definitely big ol plumping acting lol if you don't like your lips burning, then Do Not Try This!! This does what it says. I absolutely love it and love the color selection. The only reason I gave one star off is because sometimes it's actually a little too painful of a sting lol
Selena R.
Clio , AL
these buxom lip plumper are my go to for a plump lip!! I got mine from ulta I can’t remember the price but for how much you get is great!! It’s a lip gloss so of course it’s not gonna last all day long but the tingly sensation lasts for a good bit!! Definitely would buy again!!
Paloma H.
Henderson, NV
I keep this in my backpack because it’s honestly just so practical! Like the colors is a nice red nude color so it works great with my skin tone and the plumping is so amazing it doesn’t hurt at all just small tingles! It’s not sticky and it’s super long lasting and hydrating
Laken H.
Provo
I LOVE buxom lip gloss. It lasts longer than a normal lipgloss and makes your lips feel refreshed, plump, and fabulous! Honestly once trying buxom, I don’t think I could ever go back to anything else. Great price for the quality of the item!! I would highly recommend.
Ashleigh H.
Fort Collins
The mini size is great! This product is worth every penny it costs. I love wearing it alone or on top of my lip color. Not only does it have the plumping effect but it really does last long. It can be a little sticky but nothing unmanageable. This is a go to shade for me!
Elizabeth d.
hialeah
Purchased at: Sephora
Although buxom lip products are not really my go to, I am always amazed when I put them on my lips. I love the lip plumping effect and the color pay off. They are a little more on the pricey side for what they are though but if you don’t mind that then I recommend them!
Monica D.
Jacksonville
I would have to say I love the consistency of this product the colors could use a bit more of a selection but overall I would definitely buy this again just based on the consistency of it it's very soft and smooth and can go over any lipstick or by itself it's just great
Staceylline B.
San Jose , CA
This gloss is amazing! I have used this several times when I decide to go with a natural makeup look and the color is just right! The first time I got it was from Sephora in their birthday gifts and I love it! A great plus is that you can really feel your lips plump up!
Dena C.
Boca Raton
Got this lips plump as a freebie from another pitches. But I’m definitely going to be buying the full size. This color is so pretty! Definitely wasn’t expecting to like it this much. Since my size is a mini it fits perfect in my purse without taking up to much room.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.