BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Jewel D.
Newburgh, NY
I reallly love this color. It’s such a gorgeous shade and does the trick when it comes to plumping your lips. It holds its plump for a couple of hours but is simple to reapply and continue to have that look.
Taylor N.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I liked this, to me it seems a little thick and sticky. I’d say it could just give the illusion of larger lips because it’s so glossy. I don’t think I’d buy it again, but I thought it was a cool thing to try.
Emily A.
Vancouver , WA
Smells minty and sweet. The color payoff is sheer which I like. Slightly plumping but not anything super noticeable. The gloss is very shiny and i do appreciate that. It stays on for a pretty long time as well
Monserath S.
Downey, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This color is so pretty! I’m medium tan and I love it how it complements my skin color. The formula is good too, pigmented. The plumping feeling isn’t too strong, it’s just right.
Melissa A.
Love the Buxom line of lip plumping glosses. I have 5 different colors, Dolly is one of my favorites! The color lasts and I like the little zing you get when it goes on your lips!
Exo E.
Seattle
Gloss lasts for forever!! Its very sticky, though (ofc) and the tingling feeling feels really nice!!! Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz)
Sydney B.
I loved this product it was amazing I loved the color it was very pigmented. It was very glossy. It was very plumping too! It was a repeat user! I would totally recommend this to others! I loved using this.
Christina G.
Holland, MI
FULL PLUMP LIPS!!
This product is just so good! For $20 for the full size! Not a bad deal! I love the tingles. It’s not sticky but Ohhhh so glossy. Definitely one of my favorite glosses and it’s my go to!
maria c.
san anselmo
I have this lipstick for a few months at first I thought it was a lie but when I used it in a few seconds you can feel like a little ormigueo and if you see the difference
Kessa M.
Gilbert
Purchased at: Sephora
The formula for these buxom glosses is luxurious and lasting. I love that I can wear it and eat a meal and the color is still there. Also the plumping is not drastic but just gives a nice pout to the lips.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.