BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Christian C.
It smells good and I love the way it feels on my lips. I received a sample size and went out and bought the full sized because I loved it so much. Definitely worth the money I recommend it to everyone
Bianca H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I looovs buxom!! I noticed my lips looked fuller when I first put this on but they didn't stay that way for long. I do love how glossy your lips are with this product though.
Jenel M.
Everett, MA
Great fall color. Wear it day or night! Long lasting colorBuxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz) worth every dollar spent! Get yours now
Molly M.
Dallas , TX
This is my all time go to. I have used this product for at least 5 years. It has changed formulas for the better and.. it’s still great quality! This is always my safe choice
Violet A.
Valdosta, GA
I am disappointed that the color isn't as strong and pigmented as I would have hope for it to be. But on the other hand I got an allergic reaction to the product and have never touched it since then.
Em S.
Guilford, CT
Love the Buxom glosses! They’re some of the best higher end formulas. The price is definitely worth it! Also love the shade range. I can always find what I’m looking for! Would definitely buy again.
Monique M.
I have been using this product for years. It’s works amazing . All lip plumper tingle your lips but this product right here ... makes your lips look amazing. They have a million different shades too.
LeeAnn G.
Navarre
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! it feels so nice and applies nicely on the lips. The only complaint, I had is that it’s a bit sticky but other then that it’s amazing. It’ll make your lips look plump without the burn like other plumper.
Sophia
VERY PLUMPING!😍 nice tingle on my lips not too intense. it lived up to in plumping claims. i’ve been using this for awhile now and will continue. i bought it at sephora. i would definitely recommend!
Mary Ann C.
Stevensville
Moisturizing lip gloss. Just a little tingle to let you know that it is working. A large choice of colors to choose from. Fun to have several options of colors and textures.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.