BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

April M.
Hope
This is my absolute favorite!! I love the colors are great. It's a little expensive but worth every penny!! I absolutely love bare mineral makeup!! I've used the mineral foundation for many years.
Emily W.
United States
Love this lipgloss! We got this from Ulta in a small size with a lipliner and it’s one of my person favorite lip products! It is very long lasting and is gorgeous on the lips. I would definitely purchase again.
E E.
I like this product fine. I don't see a real difference in my lip size though. It smells fine. It is a bit sticky. This was a gift and I don't think I would purchase this on my own.
Maicy R.
Pendleton, OR
This one right here is my absolute favorite I always purchase two. It did exactly what the box displayed. Packaging is absolutely cute with the girl in the sunglasses. It was easy to apply and I would recommend to everyone!!
Bea F.
Dolly is my go to shade for the Buxom Lip Polishes. It is so natural and a great color for many skin types. It has a nice cooling effect and plumps gently. Super long lasting color and gloss - it’s my favorite!
Denisse P.
Charlestown, MA
Buxom is by far my favorite lip plumper brand!! The plumper is subtly tingly. Smells great and has THEE best color selections. A must try! PRO TIP: pick up the travel sized version of you're skeptical and just want to do a test run. You won't regret it!
kyla r.
Clover
Purchased at: ULTA
the product works great and plumps my lips very well. it has a great shine and great color and lasts basically until you eat any food or drink a drink. i plan on purchasing this product again if i run out of it
Katie H.
Sioux City
Definitely my FAVORITE lip-plumping gloss! Love the color and the staying power! Not only did it meet my expectations, it far exceeded them! Run, don’t walk, out and get yours now!
Keely Q.
AMAZING! This product had the cutest packaging and glided on smoothly not to mention how long lasting it was! It made my lips appear fuller and I use it almost everyday! It smells SO good! A favorite for sure.
This is the best plumper I have ever used, hands down. This actually does an incredible job pluming up my lips while giving a great cooling effect to my lips. Also, the shine this lipgloss gives is incredible!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.