BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Lauren H.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite gloss of all time. I love how highly pigmented it is. This color is the perfect pinky nude. And the minty taste helps to plump lips and give you fresh breath! Win win!
Brittni G.
Frankfort
Very moisturizing on the lips. Gives a small plump, and last a good amount of time. It applies smooth and even, I love the light tingle that it gives. I will definitely be repurchasing this, and also some other shades!
Samantha B.
Simi Valley, CA
I think those who like lip gloss would like this product. I'm not the biggest fan only because it is really sticky. But it does tingle and make your lips feel bigger. But I can't honestly say whether or not it really plumps them.
bethany c.
New Haven
Worked wonders on my lips, especially since they’re slightly thinner than average. Actually made my lips much fuller as to where lipstick/ lip stain actually looked good on them. Would definitely recommend!
Laura V.
Riverside, California
I’ve tried the Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz). When you put it on you, you start to feel the tingling working on your lips to plump them up.
Kristen V.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
This good is well pigmented and tingly lip pumping action. It was long lasting but created some crease build up around the inner corners of the mouth after some time. I would recommend to others it is a great product
Jas V.
Jacksonville, FL
This is an amazing product! I love the shimmer that it adds to my lips. It also makes a sense of a shadow that makes my lips more plump. I would definitely recommend this for lipgloss users, it’s one of my favorites!
alyssa s.
steele
I have used this product for YEARS! The formula hasn’t seem to have changed and it has very good value! I love the simple packaging and I will continue to use this in my makeup regimen! It also works quickly and isn’t uncomfortable like some plumpers I have previously used!
Sarah K.
I must own at least 10 of these in different shades and I like the majority of them. I like the lighter colors better than a darker ones. I don't know this a huge plumping effect though.
Gina K.
Racine
I absolutely love this product! It is not sticky and I love the way it makes my lips feel. I felt the price was affordable. I love the color that I bought. It’s easy to apply and if definitely recommend this product!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.