BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Madeline V.
Decatur
I really like this gloss.  It isn't too sticky and it is pretty long wearing for a gloss. I don't know that it really plumps my lips, but I do like the cooling/tingling effect.
member-88c34
Looks stunning and smells even better!! Doesn’t dry out my lips and lasts for awhile. This shade is definitely my favorite. Super easy to apply! I’d get the full instead of the half.
Stephanie P.
Bastrop, TX
I love Buxom glosses, and the Dolly color is a gorgeous shade that’s on the natural side but still gives good color! The mini size is perfect to have in your bag. I would definitely recommend this and all buxom lip products!
🌌🖤Hope-Marie🖤🌌 p.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. When i tried it the first time i didn't realize it was a plumper but it left my lips feeling tingly and soft. It tasted good and smelled nice and the colors were beautiful
Kaylee C.
South Bend
My most favorite lip plumber/lipstick all in one! It is a little on the pricey side but totally worth it. The colors are beautiful and it really turn my very small lips into luscious beauties.
Hannah😈 n.
I have this in at least 20 colors and I am obsessed it is a bit expensive but it’s ok because it will last forever once you buy one you won’t be able to stop i would buy every shade if I could because they are all beautiful
Tara P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dolly is my favorite lip gloss color ever! I always recommend this color to everyone because it’s the perfect shade for all skin tones. It’s not to vibrant and not to bland. Plus the plumping to it always wakes me right up!
Alyssa P.
Beautiful lip gloss! I love this color for everyday use. It gives a high shine effect which makes lips look plump. It stays for a long time on the lips and has lots of colors to choose from. I would repurchase this product.
Paige N.
New castle , PA
I love the color of this lipgloss. It gives your lips a little tingle sensation but I guess that’s the plumping which I didn’t really see a whole lot of. I got this in my Ipsy bad for October.
Sofia L.
Reedley, CA
I got a sample of this from Ulta and I was very impressed with it. The formula was just right, not too thick or runny. It left a soft color and slightly plumped look to my lips. It did have a strong stinging feel at first but it tends to fade away after a while.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.