BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
Effective and good product, but it is a little bit pricy. I will say it's worth the price, however. Feels nice and refreshing on the lips. Tingles, as expected, but it's pleasant and not overbearing. Good color. Looks nice alone or on top of a lipstick. Would recommend and buy again.
Kari D.
Meh.  This plumper is ok.

Pros: Feels good on lips, nice cooling sensation (not burning),  Very glossy, but not sticky

Con: "Dolly" looks like it would be really pretty color, but its incredibly sheer so there is very little pigment to it.   Also don't notice any plumping at all.

I'd recommend this if you are just looking for a nice sheer non-sticky gloss to use over your other lipsticks that has a nice cooling sensation.  If you are looking for color payoff and plumping, this is not the gloss for you.
Cyndi M.
San Antonio, TX
I personally don't like lip glosses that much anymore. They're annoying and sticky. I tried it today because I got a sample. It was sticky just like any gloss. I had a hair stuck on my lips all morning and for the life of me I couldn't find it to get it off. Other than that, it's near the same color as my lips, so I can't say it's ugly or beautiful. It gave a nice cooling sensation and it survived my morning coffee. I have naturally full lips so I couldn't tell if it really plumped them. At the end of the day, if you're a lip gloss person, who needs a good nude in their life, this is probably really great for you!
Carina F.
Fontana
I actually got a sample of this lip gloss at Generation Beauty this year, and I love it. It’s not like other lip plumpers that make your lips tingle way too much. It’s very subtle tingling, however, I do feel that it makes my lips look full. And they color does last long as well.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Definitely big ol plumping acting lol if you don't like your lips burning, then Do Not Try This!! This does what it says. I absolutely love it and love the color selection. The only reason I gave one star off is because sometimes it's actually a little too painful of a sting lol
Selena R.
Clio , AL
these buxom lip plumper are my go to for a plump lip!! I got mine from ulta I can’t remember the price but for how much you get is great!! It’s a lip gloss so of course it’s not gonna last all day long but the tingly sensation lasts for a good bit!! Definitely would buy again!!
Paloma H.
Henderson, NV
I keep this in my backpack because it’s honestly just so practical! Like the colors is a nice red nude color so it works great with my skin tone and the plumping is so amazing it doesn’t hurt at all just small tingles! It’s not sticky and it’s super long lasting and hydrating
Laken H.
Provo
I LOVE buxom lip gloss. It lasts longer than a normal lipgloss and makes your lips feel refreshed, plump, and fabulous! Honestly once trying buxom, I don’t think I could ever go back to anything else. Great price for the quality of the item!! I would highly recommend.
Ashleigh H.
Fort Collins
The mini size is great! This product is worth every penny it costs. I love wearing it alone or on top of my lip color. Not only does it have the plumping effect but it really does last long. It can be a little sticky but nothing unmanageable. This is a go to shade for me!
Staceylline B.
San Jose , CA
This gloss is amazing! I have used this several times when I decide to go with a natural makeup look and the color is just right! The first time I got it was from Sephora in their birthday gifts and I love it! A great plus is that you can really feel your lips plump up!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.