BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

maya a.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this. The color goes on very smooth. A bit of a tingling feeling on the lip. Long lasting. First time trying it not sure if I will purchase the product again. Would Recommended to others
Ashley M.
Woonsocket , RI
Got a holiday 6 pack and fell in love. They’re not too sticky and have enough pigment and sparkle for the perfect pout. The plumping isn’t uncomfortable and doesn’t sting like other brands I’ve tried.
Cherry T.
N hollywood , CA
Love how it feels but not a fan of the color. Wish they made a clear one that was a tad bit less sticky. It does look great on a muted nude color however. I like that it is not too glittery as well.
Nicole U.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LIP PLUMPER! It is a great size. Both lasts for a long time and is perfect for travel!! I have gifted this for many friends who are also obsessed with this buxom product.
Jessica G.
I really like this lip gloss. It has a nice tingling minty feeling. The packaging is also nice. It’s a little pricey but it feels really nice. It’s not too sticky or too light. I have definitely recommended this lip gloss to others.
Deanna D.
This gives your lips a strong tingle and the feeling that they’re bigger, the color is pretty too so would definitely recommend. sometimes it can be sticky and your hair might stick to it, so beware
April B.
Cleburne, TX
Very good product. It plumps just a little and does not have an overbearing tingle. It's very slight. Buxom also has very beautiful colors. It's not very long lasting though and does require touchups.
Brianna C.
Boston
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Buxom. This is my favorite lipcare brand. The pigments are absolutely amazing. My mother and I are both huge fans so it works for all ages. It also plumps my lips beautifully without giving too strong of a Kylie Jenner feel.
LG G.
Gloss was adequate. Very shiny. In ways of plumping, the gloss did not plump my lips at all. It has a tingling/burning sensation that most plumping glosses do. Not my favorite. Would not buy again.
Rebecca B.
Weston, CT
First and foremost, Buxom’s Dolly is a gorgeous color. To be honest, I don’t own this product, but I always pick it up and test it out when I go into Ulta and Sephora and it’s absolutely stunning. One day, I’ll get my hands on it!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.