BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Lily F.
Raleigh, NC
I tried this product a while ago and as I recall it was sticky but moisturizing and had really great colors! I wouldn't buy again because it doesn't suit my style or plump lips well, but it was pretty decent.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Sephora
All the Buxom lipgloss are amazing and Dolly is not the exception! It has a nice minty scent and a little tingly feeling and this color is one on go to! Perfect not sticky formula. I recommend all the Buxom glosses!
Bayleigh C.
Evansville
Love love love this gloss! It’s applies so smooth and the applicator is perfect not too big. Its just $20 which I think is a reasonable price for it! I have continued to repurchase this product trying new shades and I never found one I didn’t like !
Alexandra L.
framingham
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love love these lip polishes! They make my lips look fuller and glossy. They also have this beautiful glittery glow to them! This is my go to lip polish! I’ve purchased princess multiple times and absolutely love it ! Would highly recommend !
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
One of my favorite lip plumping products, if not my absolutely most favorite. I have numerous shades of it. Boxum really knows what they are doing. You can see and feel a difference in your lips when using their products. I highly recommend them.
Rachel C.
Love this color and formula!! Buxom never disappoints. I bought this at Ulta. It met my expectations and made my lips feel so nice. The packaging is so cute, and I would definitely be buying again in the future.
Gina B.
Paragould
This is a product to help your lips seem fuller it has a tingling to it I guess that is where the magic is lol after the tingling it is comfortable on your lips it does not dry your lips out overall good product
S H.
Miami
I’m a flight attendant so I love to have a little pop of color and shine on my lips. I am currently using this product and love it. They color is great and it’s not too sticky on. Would recommend.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I love this lip plumper. The shades and it helps on my thin lips. The package is pretty. I bought it at Sephora and love the selection of all the plumbers Buxom offers. I’ve bought a few shades and love them all!
Amanda A.
Buena Park
I love the way this goes on smooth and lasts for hours! It is a beautiful little bottle that is easy to take anywhere. I have it in many shades and plan to keep purchasing in the future. Definitely a must have!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.