BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Autumn G.
I love Buxom lip products so I definitely wanted to try the plumpers. It was nice but the color was not for me. Buxom is a high end brand but this particular product was not the longest lasting for me. I would not buy this particular product again
victoria R.
Love this lipgloss. Love the shade it looks good on a lot of skin tones. It doesn’t burn to much like other lip plumpers it’s so much product also. This will literally last you forever! Definitely will repurchase.
Lily F.
Raleigh, NC
I tried this product a while ago and as I recall it was sticky but moisturizing and had really great colors! I wouldn't buy again because it doesn't suit my style or plump lips well, but it was pretty decent.
Brenda M.
mission
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell and the volume it gives me. I use a lot of lip plumpers seekng as I have small lips. I like the glossy texture and will continue to buy this product. There aren’t many plumpers I trust because they irritate my lips but this one rocks.
Kyleigh N.
The Buxom Dolly 1/2 size was the first plumper I ever used. The color was amazing! It is super creamy and looked great! The one complaint was it didn't last as long as some of the other plumpers out there. The effect wore off quickly and it was difficult to wear over other stains. Great if you are looking for an all in one plumper and gloss.
Abigail ⚡.
Oakland, CA
Very easy to apply, can feel a little of a sting, but didn’t see so much of a difference when using it and looking at pictures before and after i could only see a little redness, but not a big difference in volume.
Brooke C.
This color is really pretty, and the finish isn't too glittery which I like. It is definitely more of a gloss, not too much pigment. It does plump really well too. I will definitely buy a full size when I run out.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Sephora
All the Buxom lipgloss are amazing and Dolly is not the exception! It has a nice minty scent and a little tingly feeling and this color is one on go to! Perfect not sticky formula. I recommend all the Buxom glosses!
Bayleigh C.
Evansville
Love love love this gloss! It’s applies so smooth and the applicator is perfect not too big. Its just $20 which I think is a reasonable price for it! I have continued to repurchase this product trying new shades and I never found one I didn’t like !
Alexandra L.
framingham
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love love these lip polishes! They make my lips look fuller and glossy. They also have this beautiful glittery glow to them! This is my go to lip polish! I’ve purchased princess multiple times and absolutely love it ! Would highly recommend !
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.