BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Kaitlin O.
This is a good product. It’s nothing super special, but does get the job done. The color is a nice shade which gives it definition. I’m usually worried about glosses being sticky, but it wasn’t too bad.
Alli P.
Rensselaer
I highly recommend this product!! The colors are pigmented, and your lips feel juicy and plump. The gloss made my lips a lot bigger than they are and it wore well throughout the day. Love the scent, like a vanilla mint.
CRÿšTäL •.
Brunswick
LOVE IT. Perfect amount of tackiness & tingle. Grest price point. One of the first products from this brand ive tried and it lasted a couple of hours and has great packaging to just throw in your purse when your own the run. I will be repurchasing.
April W.
Yoder
I love this product! I purchased it during Ulta's 21 days of beauty backnin 2017 because it was on sale. I keep using it because of the beautiful color and the way that it fills out my lips. I would highly recommend this product!
Jackie C.
Valley Park , MO
I love these little lip plumping glosses! This one has just the right pop of color and was so flattering. I would definitely buy a full size of this one. It just makes your lips look so nice and juicy! Love love love!!
Jessica F.
Brooklyn, NY
Both my sister and I had received Buxom’s lip plumper as a gift from Sephora. We both had difference of opinions. She seems to have really loved the product where I wasn’t as interested but we both agreed that it smelled great and last longer than most! #buxom
Lauren R.
My favorite lip gloss and plumper! Beautiful color, fantastic texture, great tingle! A little sticky but it stays on much longer than any of my other lip glosses! When these are on sale I buy them in bulk! Recommend!!!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I got a sample size for free from Ulta and it’s fun to use. However, I don’t feel like my lips get plumper with it but I do like the color and the tingling feeling from it. It’s such a pretty gloss... but I’m not sure if I would actually purchase it.
Cynthia M.
Turbeville, SC
This product is soo amazing. I definitely recommend to anyone who is in need of a excellent lip plumper. I love the color and the price isn’t to bad. I love the way it makes my lips feel and the way it makes them look.
Saige T.
Cortland
I like the color and texture of this lip plumper, but i personally don’t think it has that much of a plumping effect. I have a few different colors and they all smell and look nice, but I would prefer more of the actual tingling sensation and plumped look!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.