BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Julie M.
My lips didn't feel that plumped. I feel it was the shine of the gloss that made my lips look a bit fuller.  The color was beautiful but has no stay put whatsoever.  So be prepared for a touch up as soon as you eat or drink anything. I'll buy again just for the beautiful color.
Amanda G.
Chicago
This stuff really works! I definitely noticed a change in my lips, and the product itself wasn’t too overwhelming and not at all painful. I adore the color, it looks wonderful alone or on top of another lipstick. Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz)
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I actually bought the lips off leash set, which is an assortment of 15 lip polish and lip cream, including dolly. I love the lip cream and love buying sets to increase the variety because they last forever. The lip cream feels so nice applied to your lips, gives a nice sheer color and looks really pretty. Dolly is my favorite to wear because it goes with everything. Lip polish adds a hint of color and lots of shine to my lips and rarely do I wear lipstick and not wear like polish on top.
Madeline D.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this brand, the plumpers are consistent no matter the shade you choose. It lasts about half the day and leaves your lips feeling cool and refreshed. It’s packaging is really pretty too. Overall a high quality product at a good affordable price. My only complaint is that if you put on too much product it tends to be a bit sticky.
Heidi M.
usa
The lip plumping sensation is fine but the string taste of it is off putting in my opinion. Dont notice it really plumping to be worth the harsh strong taste. To bad though because I like the look of it.
Carrie M.
Marshall, MO
Love this lip plumber! Great colors and the perfect amount plump! The product does exactly what is advertized without being to harsh. I wish it lasted a bit longer but over all I'm very pleased. I received this in a subscription box originally but I have returned to buy it many times!
Jacqueline C.
El Paso
I love Buxom, I have been a Buxom girl for a long time! The product is long lasting and all the colors are amazing! It’s really easy to use & amazing stuff! The price is great and reasonable!!! I love to buy the sets!    I would  definitely recommend Buxom!!!
Jessica J.
Just ok. There is a slight tingle and the color is decent but it is somewhat sticky. There was no noticeable difference as far as lip plumping. It was not what I expected from a company with the name Buxom. I would not recommend unless you don't mind stickiness and reapplying often.
Alyssa S.
Bondurant
I recently just got this item a few weeks ago at Sephora, I got the travel size and it was not too expensive for how awesome of a product it is. I highly recommend a lip plumper‘s or glasses that actors pumpers because it really complete your look and gives you that full lip affect.
Kimi R.
Uhrichsville
This is the most amazing Lip Cream of any kind I've ever used; First off: The Smell....it draws you in because it's just so delicious, plan to spend a little more time with that lip wandy thing so you can take in the irresistible scent. Then the Color: It is just as gorgeous in person if not even more so and it is very thick and rich but not sticky and lasts much longer than a lip gloss. It also doesn’t stick like lipgloss which it’s never to cute to have your hair stuck in your lips. Finally: An unexpected surprise....A delightful tingle. Not too much to cause irritation, but just enough to remind you; you're fixed up, you look nice, be confident.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.