BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Miranda H.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I didn't love the color, or really notice any plumping, but the shine and sparkle is pretty nice. It also lasts pretty well for a lip gloss- and keeps my boyfriend from kissing me because he thinks it feels weird. A win in my book.
lindsay b.
USA
I bought a set of 15 Buxom glosses at Christmastime and they are my favvvorite glosses out there! The scents vary (vanilla, light peppermint). All great! Very glossy, not too sticky.
Sadie M.
Dandridge, TN
Buxom lip gloss always gave my lips a tingly feeling but never physically plumped my lips. I will say they have very good lip products that smell great as well. I wouldn’t recommend the plumping ones but the regular ones are great.
Maggie K.
Natick, MA
I got this product as a sample from Sephora and decided to give it a try. This product is east to apply and goes very well on top of a lipstick or by itself. I definitely feel like my lips feel fuller after applying this product.
Amanda H.
Livonia, Michigan
Love this lip gloss it’s not over the top with plumping lips but it works great if you really don’t need drastic changes regarding lips, also the color selection seems endless and the tingling feeling it leaves feels great too!
Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
This is one of my favorite glosses. It smells good, the color is nice, and it does plump my lips. I can feel it working and it lasts a good amount of time on my lips. This isn’t thick or sticky. It’s smooth and natural looking.
Stephanie B.
San Marcos, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this color/plumper! Such a great color to add over another lipstick or just alone! I love the smell and the way it makes my lips look. This is a great product and I will definitely be using it again in the future!
JULES A.
Maywood , NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Hands down my favorite lip plump gloss! I am obsessed with the colors the brand carries them in. Dolly tone is the most beauty nude gloss I have ever tried on and it is definitely a universal color. I recommend this to everyone!
Riley C.
Staten Island, NY
It didn’t do anything except hurt and not in the good way but had nice packaging i got it from Sephora in my local mall it was a pretty gloss and it lasted a good 8 months if you are looking for a normal gloss I would recommend
Liz M.
Love Buxom Lip polish! The color is great and it lasted all evening without needing to reapply. I give it four stars only because of the burn. It lasted for about an hour and left a couple blotchy red spots on my top lip line.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.