BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Stephanie G.
Elk Grove
Buxom is one of my favorite lip plumping brands. I love the kind of lip plumpers that give your lips a tingly minty sensation and not a painful one. It also has a great gloss component which makes your lips look juicy and plump. I highly recommend this brand!
Leigh M.
Frankford
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product and I love this color. Makes my lips feel tingly and smooth. It last long and you don’t have to re apply every 5 minutes. It’s my favorite going out lol gloss. I highly recommend this product and brand
Cheyanna L.
I bought this twice! It’s one of my favorites! Not super plumping, but it is so beautiful and the color brings out my eyes like no other! (Green eyes btw) i always get asked what lipgloss I’m using when I wear this one:)
Alli P.
Rensselaer
I highly recommend this product!! The colors are pigmented, and your lips feel juicy and plump. The gloss made my lips a lot bigger than they are and it wore well throughout the day. Love the scent, like a vanilla mint.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I loved how this product looked on me and i love the feeling you get from plumpers but this one was a little different. Not in a bad way though, it just made the product unique. I will always keep this in my collection!
Dessiree J.
Neenah, WI
I have the bigger size of this lip gloss and it’s actually worth the price. I was hoping it would do more lip plumping but I can’t say that it doesn’t at all! It works but not how I was thinking it would. It makes your lips feels really cool and tingly (not a bad thing). I would definitely buy it again.
CRÿšTäL •.
Brunswick
LOVE IT. Perfect amount of tackiness & tingle. Grest price point. One of the first products from this brand ive tried and it lasted a couple of hours and has great packaging to just throw in your purse when your own the run. I will be repurchasing.
Felicia C.
Fairland, OK
The color was pretty but the gloss was sticky. I didn’t notice any plumping so I’m not sure if it works all that well as a plumping gloss. It isn’t too expensive though so it’s worth it if you just want a colored gloss.
Jessica F.
Brooklyn, NY
Both my sister and I had received Buxom’s lip plumper as a gift from Sephora. We both had difference of opinions. She seems to have really loved the product where I wasn’t as interested but we both agreed that it smelled great and last longer than most! #buxom
Jackie C.
Valley Park , MO
I love these little lip plumping glosses! This one has just the right pop of color and was so flattering. I would definitely buy a full size of this one. It just makes your lips look so nice and juicy! Love love love!!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.