BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Rylee A.
West Jordan, UT
This gloss is so pretty, I don’t think the plumping is the feature of these that makes me buy them. They just shiny beautiful glosses with nice colors and wear time. I love wearing them alone or with liquid lips and definitely recommend them.
McKinley H.
Crossett, AR
Perfect color for me and my skin tone, I’m very pale with blue eyes and blonde hair. It stings a little and is tacky with a shimmer to it. Easy doe foot applicator and this is my second gloss from them in this color, I like it. It lasts a long time and smells nice.
Cheryl K.
Dayton
I love this product! It has a bit of a tingle to the lips when applied. And the color is great! I've used this product many times, and will continue repurchasing! I like the package, and think you get a good amount for your money!
Maggie K.
Natick, MA
I got this product as a sample from Sephora and decided to give it a try. This product is east to apply and goes very well on top of a lipstick or by itself. I definitely feel like my lips feel fuller after applying this product.
Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
This is one of my favorite glosses. It smells good, the color is nice, and it does plump my lips. I can feel it working and it lasts a good amount of time on my lips. This isn’t thick or sticky. It’s smooth and natural looking.
Amanda H.
Livonia, Michigan
Love this lip gloss it’s not over the top with plumping lips but it works great if you really don’t need drastic changes regarding lips, also the color selection seems endless and the tingling feeling it leaves feels great too!
Stephanie B.
San Marcos, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this color/plumper! Such a great color to add over another lipstick or just alone! I love the smell and the way it makes my lips look. This is a great product and I will definitely be using it again in the future!
Riley C.
Staten Island, NY
It didn’t do anything except hurt and not in the good way but had nice packaging i got it from Sephora in my local mall it was a pretty gloss and it lasted a good 8 months if you are looking for a normal gloss I would recommend
Liz M.
Love Buxom Lip polish! The color is great and it lasted all evening without needing to reapply. I give it four stars only because of the burn. It lasted for about an hour and left a couple blotchy red spots on my top lip line.
Alice R.
Ashland
I love this lip plumper!! It does have a very strong tingling sensation and that is probably the only con I can think of. I really do love this lip gloss. I am always looking for a pretty lip gloss to make my lips look fuller!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.