BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

emily g.
staten island
Purchased at: Sephora
Good at plumping lips upon initial application, however does not last that long. Color is very subtle but definitely recommend as a touch and go, no fuss lip product! Would buy again and definitely recommend giving it a try!
Dina E.
Canton, MI
Goodness i’ve been obsessed with this lip plumper for a while now😍 I first got a mini lip plumper from boxum as my birthday gift from Sephora and i fell in love !! So far i’ve bought 2 more full size since my birthday (which was almost 3 months ago)!
Lexie C.
Norton
Love the color, love the burn, but I don’t feel like it actually plumps my lips. Giving it a great rating because it’s still a wonderful lip gloss, just not an amazing plumper. It’s long lasting and adorable!! I would buy it again for gloss purposes
Jenna R.
I got some of the mini sizes in different purchases & I loved it so much that I bought the full size in white Russian twice. They smell great and plump my lips just enough for my liking. I also find they are pretty long lasting for a lip cream/gloss.
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
Tingling with sheer wash of color, but still sticky. I'm not a lip gloss fan so the stickiness bothers me. It's a pretty color and I like the sensation. Not sure if I notice any plumping, but I feel like gloss generally makes lips look fuller anyway.
Jeannette M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like having the minis of this great lip plumper. It’s just the right amount of product that you can use with out the product expiring. It is super easy to use and apply. The one thing I don’t live is that is a little sticky. Don’t wear on a windy day if you have shoulder length hair longer.
Michelle L.
I haven't found a Buxom lip plumper gloss yet that I habrnt loved! This gloss definietly tingles when you apply it but it's not painful. I wear this gloss at least 5 days a week and it always gives my lips a nice natural looking fullness. I love that Buxom offers so many shades to chose from.
Jessica J.
Austin
I love this plumper because it doesn’t hurt or dry out my lips like other products! It’s highly pigmented as well. I noticed a subtle difference nothing crazy dramatic.
Hannah G.
Griffin, GA
Got this from Ulta the other day. Been wanting to try Buxom lip products forever now and I’m in love with it. The tingling sensation it has is great, feels minty fresh in a way. The color is great and creates a nice plump. With definitely buy more!
Victoria N.
New Britain, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love Love love this it makes my lips feel so good and yes they do look plumper....I wasn't going for a crazy unnatural look so to me this was perfect and the formula is creamy not sticky or tacky...I 100000% reccomended this product!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.