BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Raquel R.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go-to lip gloss. I carry this everywhere with me. It’s long lasting , a gorgeous shade, it’s not sticky like most glosses and it looks stunning. I have been using this gloss since I was in 8th grade and I plan to keep using it!!!
alexis r.
Newport, MI
I absolutely love all the lip polishes, glosses and lipsticks by Buxom. I've never had any complaints. I love how smooth the formula is and how pigmented the colors are and I loveee the color selection, they always have what I'm looking for
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
Great color for lots of skin tons and works really well. It has a nice minty tingle not too strong. I like to use a plumper in my lips for special occasions. This did the job and didn’t burn. Most plumpers have a lot of glitter this one doesn’t.
Simone B.
Manhattan
I love all of these lip glosses. They don’t burn & they actual work, my lips have a nice plump but nothing too dramatic. Perfect to pair on top of a matte lipstick.
Lyndsey S.
Collinsville, IL
Love the color and application of this lipgloss. The plumping effect was a bonus! It was a gentle tingling feeling, not too strong at all. It is easy to apply and lasts as long as a gloss can be expected to last. Will definitely buy again!
Courtney. M.
Clarksville
This has the perfect amount of color! You can wear it over your lipstick to enhance the color and plump,or wear it with no makeup to give the perfect amount of natural color and give your lips a nice plump look! Definitely a makeup kit staple.
Paige K.
Brandenburg
This gloss is one of the best glosses that I’ve ever used. It doesn’t cause white build up through out the day and it isn’t sticky. Also, for the plumping effect it is very shuttle but it is effective. A little tingly. It feels like menthol on the lips. Very pretty and pigmented!
Melissa A.
United states
I use the shade white russian..it is a perfect topper for any nude lip look or just by itself for a more natural look. It doesnt burn my lips or anything. The plumping effect doesn't hurt at all but makes your lips look fuller and sexy.
Melissa L.
Satsuma, FL
This product applies easily. It does give your lips a nice feeling. My lips do look a little more full. You can wear it over a lipstick or matte. That is what I do. Or you can wear it alone. Which I do as well. I recommend this product.
Robin A.
Supply, NC
I like the pigmentation and opacity of this plumping gloss but with all of buxoms plumping products they leave my lips feeling wierd and numb. I don't really like it, especially since I don't see a big plump difference in my lips either.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.