BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Melissa O.
Buxom is one of my favorite lip plumpers. I have purchased a few shades now, but Dolly is my favorite. I love the applicator. They’re a great value for the amount of product you get in each tube. I prefer this over other plumbers I’ve tried because my lips don’t feel like I’ve just been stung.
Dina E.
Canton, MI
Goodness i’ve been obsessed with this lip plumper for a while now😍 I first got a mini lip plumper from boxum as my birthday gift from Sephora and i fell in love !! So far i’ve bought 2 more full size since my birthday (which was almost 3 months ago)!
Jenna R.
I got some of the mini sizes in different purchases & I loved it so much that I bought the full size in white Russian twice. They smell great and plump my lips just enough for my liking. I also find they are pretty long lasting for a lip cream/gloss.
Perris P.
Cheltenham
Big fan of this lip plumper. Has some slight pigmentation and the gloss isn’t too overwhelming or sticky. Nice thick sturdy bottle. The tingly effect of the plumping aspect was not too intense and very flattering. Overall definitely a fan of a few years! Would definitely recommend this product.
Amber M.
Kenosha, WI
Got a sample at Ulta and I can see the hype around these. They are pretty pricy for what they are so I probably won’t purchase them myself. The only thing I can’t get past is the burning. I know they are supposed to but it’s a little too much for me
Sheryl O.
Las Vegas
One of my favorite lesser known brands! I would love to try more of their products. I think they have a new powder lip plumper that just came out that looks very interesting. Ulta carries this brand so I must investigate further the next time I go the other items they have besides lip products.
emily g.
staten island
Purchased at: Sephora
Good at plumping lips upon initial application, however does not last that long. Color is very subtle but definitely recommend as a touch and go, no fuss lip product! Would buy again and definitely recommend giving it a try!
Hannah G.
Griffin, GA
Got this from Ulta the other day. Been wanting to try Buxom lip products forever now and I’m in love with it. The tingling sensation it has is great, feels minty fresh in a way. The color is great and creates a nice plump. With definitely buy more!
Jeannette M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like having the minis of this great lip plumper. It’s just the right amount of product that you can use with out the product expiring. It is super easy to use and apply. The one thing I don’t live is that is a little sticky. Don’t wear on a windy day if you have shoulder length hair longer.
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
Tingling with sheer wash of color, but still sticky. I'm not a lip gloss fan so the stickiness bothers me. It's a pretty color and I like the sensation. Not sure if I notice any plumping, but I feel like gloss generally makes lips look fuller anyway.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.