BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Jocelyn T.
Sault S Marie, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Buxom are by far my favorite glossed! I own many! They are the only glosses I can wear that don’t give me pimples around my lip line (I’ve had so many do that!) it lasts for a decent amount of time and gives my lips great shine. I recommend these all the time! Dolly is my favorite color, a nice kind of neutral mauvy colorthat gives a natural flush to the lips.
Gabrielle D.
I love Buxom’s products but out of everything they have, their lip products are my favorite! All the lip creams and lip polishes have a plumping effect and you can feel the tingle from it. It’s not a painful tingle, just a little tingle as if you were chewing minty gum. I love the color Dolly b cause it’s such a neutral rosy tone gloss that it will flatter any skin tone! This is awesome because glosses can be sticky but this one isn’t! It doesn’t feel gross or any of that! I love how it feels and I feel like it even hydrates a little as well! It definitely does not fry out my lips! All in all, I would recommend this product!
Autumn M.
St Augustine, FL
One of the best lip plumpers I have ever tried. I got a really pretty color in a full size sample box about 2 years ago and I used that tube until I couldn't get another drop out. I went to get the same stuff at the store but they'd discontinued the color. BOO! Still, they had a ton of nice shades and I will definitely buy more.
Amanda S.
Holliday
I received this in a Sephora Play! Box and I really love it! It's a beautiful color on my light-medium skin and creates a beautiful shine. I really didn't have much of a plumping effect with it though despite it having a tingly sensation when first applied. I will definitely purchase more in the future!
Roxanne O.
Washington D.C
Love all Buxom lip glosses! I’ve tried many colors, whether through purchasing a regular size, or a gift set of 10+ colors. They smell good, the taste is decent, and the plumping appearance, is definitely there! Stays on fairly well too. I’ve been using these for years, and will always be a customer!
Erica C.
Baton Rouge
The Buxum lip plumping polish in Dolly is an amazing color that is very flattering and isn’t overly stinging. It adds a light tingle to make lips appear fuller. The packing is cute and easy to apply. I would and have bought this in the past in different color. Will continue to try other colors.
Leah R.
If you haven't tried these lippies... they them! The cooling plumping sensation is delicious. You can go from sheer to full coverage, depending on what you prefer. I cannot say enough great things about these products. I have been using them since before BUXOM was a stand alone brand! I love them!!!
Marisol E.
Not much of the plumping going on but I did like the color. The price was not bad at all I still prefer the soap and glory one. I expected more out of this, the color lasted an ok amount of time as much as you’d expect a gloss to last.  I would buy again only because the colors are nice.
River H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss is basically just a gloss. In my experience it did not plump my lips or make them appear even the slightest bit fuller. There’s little to no tingle when applied. It is however, a very nice looking lip gloss. The colors are also great. I would buy it just for these reasons.
Megan H.
Harrison
These lip glosses are very cooling and give a nice feel on the lips, not sticky, pretty colors and nice finish! The plumping isn't a lot but Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish  is probably my favorite lip gloss! Worth a try! Would like to try the other ones in the line as well!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.