BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Tonna B.
Valdosta
I love Buxom. Their products never fail to go above any expectations, their color are always rich and last all day long. The prices are a little higher than some some others lip glosses and lip plumpers but it is so worth the cost
Arianna A.
Love this stuff! Actually plumps and helps smooth out lines on lips. It definitely lives up to the hype. I tried it in a smaller size first and then commited to the full size. Its easy to apply and lasts a while and i would highly recommend this product
Inda H.
This is my go-to lip product. I keep this in my bag and use it almost daily. This product exceeded my expectations. It's easy to apply and the color is beautiful. This was my first time buying a Buxom product. I'd definitely repurchase. I recommend this product to anyone.
Alexis R.
Davis
I got this mini with a full size lip pencil in hush hush and I love both of them. I love the tingling, fresh sensation of the gloss and I definitely want to get more in the future. Fingers crossed there will be a holiday set with a handful of mini glosses.
ĸιĸι ☪.
Reading, PA
Buxom has some of my favourite lip plumpers ever!!! The pigmentation is wonderful, they all smell of mint and it's absolutely lovely and they're not overly sticky. Some people think the tingle is too much but that's the exact reason why I adore it so much.
Gena H.
Charlotte
Got this sample when i purchased books from chegg and I am totally in love with it!! It gives a little color and great shine! Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz)
Chynna B.
Tahuya, WA
Great product and long lasting! Color is true to the packaging! I give 4 stars because the plumping wasn't as much as I'd expected for the cost but overall a good product!
Tori C.
Morrisville
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love! Many lip plumpers have the burning sensation, that’s how we know it’s working right!? But this one is so subtle but with a great payoff! I use this every day! I would recommend if you want a subtle but effective lip plumper this is the one!
Jessica C.
harrisonburg, va
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product! It’s a beautiful color. I like how pigmented it is and the high shine of the gloss. I talk all day (I’m a hairstylist) and I only have to reapply once or twice a day. Many other glosses can’t stand up to the amount of talking I do and I wind up reapplying 4+ times a day.
Holly D.
Snohomish, WA
Dolly is a great color for most skin tones.  The gloss isn't too sticky and lasts for a decent amount of time.  I like the slightly minty fragrance/flavor of this gloss.  I don't think it really "plumps" but it does make your lips look good!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.