BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Cora H.
Aurora
Purchased at: ULTA
This shade was pigmented and looked nice on my medium skin tone. Application was a breeze and the product went on fairly evenly. The only downside I am think of is that shortly after application it tingles slightly, but that’s due to the lip plumper and it subsided rather quickly. I loved it overall!
Jordan D.
beautiful color, all day lasting plump. this makes my lips feel glossy but not sticky it is one of the best lip plumpers i’ve ever used, 10/10 recommend you buy this !!!!!! i bought this at ulta and i would totally buy it again because its beautiful
Victoria S.
Cary
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely loved the color because it was perfect for both winter and summer. It was the first time I’ve used a lip plumper and you can feel it from the first second you apply it. Once I am out I definitely feel I am going to purchase the full size item!
Yajaira L.
Corning, CA
I enjoyed this product. It got the job done pretty good. I liked the smell of it and the cute shiny pink color. It had a fresh sensation not burning like other products I've tried before. The packaging is nice and sleek, really good quality in my opinion.
Brianna U.
LaGrange Il
Love the color and the minty scent. Long lasting, not too sticky. This was my first experience with Buxom and I wasn't disappointed! Price point was a great.  Didn't see huge plumping results compared to other brands but as a lip color I liked it.
damien f.
Ontario
Purchased at: Sephora
If you like a heavy tinted lipgloss this is for you! the lip gloss smells like birthday cake which is amazing for starters, and it has a beautiful shine to it that lasts for a very long time. The color isn't too overpowering which is very nice. I would highly recommend this for any lip gloss lover
Sela S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this lip plumper and the face that it has a color to it! It goes on pretty thick and works within a minute or two. On days where I don’t have a ton of time to get ready, this is an essential to throw on with a simple eye. Great price point too!
Bianka C.
Brooklyn
I love this product! It definitely gives you that tingly feeling. I have tiny lips, so when I wore this for the first time you can tell my lips were a bit plumped. I would buy it again, I do recommend this to anyone who wants their lips to be plumped.
Demonstrated.By ..
Poughkeepsie
I have this same products in four different shades. It tingles a little bit I believe that’s from the peppermint oil in the serum. One of t fave lip products hands down. I would give this every friend I had if I could afford such a spree.
Sheryl O.
Las Vegas
One of my favorite lesser known brands! I would love to try more of their products. I think they have a new powder lip plumper that just came out that looks very interesting. Ulta carries this brand so I must investigate further the next time I go the other items they have besides lip products.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.