BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Ysmelia O.
Brooklyn
For me it's the best, it leaves my lips really plump and alive even in the morning when I just wake up, so I highly recommend and the smell and the formula are amazing for me!.
Katherine C.
I love the Buxom brand! I have used other brands that feel sticky and do not plump the lips.  The Buxom brand both plumps and stays on well.  There is a  light tingling sensation before plumping the lips, but no burning or uncomfortable feeling, like other brands I have tried in the past.  If you have not tried this brand yet, I highly recommend it.
Chelsea A.
Cotulla, TX
I was in love with this product! It was the perfect amount of color and shine without being sticky. My lips looked healthy and full and I would definitely buy this product again. The smell was neutral/pleasant so no complaints there either. All in all 10/10 product.
Ashley L.
Fair Haven
Purchased at: ULTA
It was a great lip plumper with beautiful coloring!!! I absolutely loved it! I would recommend this to all my friends and any beauty gurus!!! Nice product and prices you can’t beat with this amazing formula! Plus love this brand it self and other products they have!
Deanna F.
White Russian has been a long time favorite of mine, but I just added Pink Champagne today. My lips are naturally pinky, so both colors look similar on me… But the Pink Champagne definitely has more of that "pink pop". I love pairing these with the Urban Decay Naked palette in Strip. Great look for Spring/Summer.
Tamra L.
This color y’all!! I LOOOVVVEEE it. It’s cheeky and fun, but also glam and soft, depending on what the rest of your face make up is doing! I’m a repeat customer!! I also love that the tube looks so classy and there’s not anything else like it on the market!
Dolly 💕.
Los Angeles
Love the color it is a mauve with a pink undertone....
I bought my gloss at  the Sephora store..... love the name
its easy to apply the applicator is good
reapeat user I have bought this formula previously I can definitely recommend to others!!
Shereen S.
Great lipgloss it has a mint/cooling sensation and comfortable on the lips (not tacky. It really gives a beautiful color to my lips and comes in so many shades. Would totally recommend getting sets during the holidays.
Lulu B.
I love this lip plumper. I use it with a stainer or alone. One of my favorites. It first I was skeptical about trying this. I decided to give it a try and omg have been using this for a couple years now. This is a lip plumper that I will be buying for a long time.
Fatima G.
Long Beach , CA
This is such a good lip plumper. I got it in a three piece buxom set. The lip kit included a mini lip gloss, lipstick and lip liner. They were all mauve color. This plumper does plump you lips and I love the tingling sentation it gives you when you apply it.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.