BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Dolly 💕.
Los Angeles
Love the color it is a mauve with a pink undertone....
I bought my gloss at  the Sephora store..... love the name
its easy to apply the applicator is good
reapeat user I have bought this formula previously I can definitely recommend to others!!
Lea B.
This is a great product, although it does require touch ups it is well worth it. The color range is somewhat limiting, but the colors that are available are great. It's a lil pricey but it works pretty well. I look forward to new color options becoming available...
Lulu B.
I love this lip plumper. I use it with a stainer or alone. One of my favorites. It first I was skeptical about trying this. I decided to give it a try and omg have been using this for a couple years now. This is a lip plumper that I will be buying for a long time.
Kristen M.
This is just alright. The color is nice. It’s a cute tube. Not very sticky but to much for the price. As for plumping hahaha it didn’t do that for me. I didn’t know it even did that! This was a gift. I wouldn’t go out to get this for plumping maybe for the gloss.
Francesca P.
Murrieta, CA
Love the Buxom full on lip plumping lip polish, it stays on and the colors are great. Bought my sister one as well and she loved it, will be returning to sephora to buy more.
Teresa ❤.
I bought 4 if this at Sephora and I'm so happy with my purchase. I love the different collors they come in. My lips look beautiful when I wear it. I love how this actually makes my lips look bigger. I will purchasing more colors soon.
Vane B.
This lip gloss definitely gives you that tingling feeling but I didn’t see much plumping. It sort of just made my lip color a bit more flushed underneath. This color is really nice and natural. I wouldn’t repurchase so that I could try one that may give plumping
Hanna R.
Sacramento, CA
This lip gloss is very refreshing and I love the minty feeling it gives my lips! This is the only lip gloss I use that doesn't feel tacky and gives the right amount of color and shine. And it makes my lips look bigger and really juicy! It also lasts for a long time before I need to reapply. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
nayeli r.
oklahoma
it is very easy to apply on the lips , yes ! it does burn a little but thats the whole point of it at the end its worth it because you will have the full plump lips you wanted and i loved how it works i recommend it , yes i would buy it again its worth the pain
Randi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful color and amazing texture! It goes on so smooth and really plumps up those lips! The tingling sensation that all lip plumpers leave is not bad at all with this one, it’s kind of like a cooling feeling. I love this gloss and will be purchasing again!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.