BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Aixa V.
Miramar
One of my favorite lip products in my whole arsenal! I love layering any matte or metallic or glitter lip with this to create a plumping and almost vinyl lip effect. Packaging is so cute, applicator is perfect and the product is one of the best, it recommend it to anyone! I will make sure to say it is extremely plumping and tingling
Alyssa L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this gloss in a kit with a lipstick and liner, but to be honest I really only ever use the gloss. I LOVE this stuff. It actually plumps, and the sensation isn’t painful like some other products, it’s just a nice tingle. The product is a little thick for a gloss, but I’ll take that over having a barely visible top lip anyday.
Shavon S.
Spring, TX
This is new to me but the first time I used it I thought it would hurt or be to much but I do like it. The only thing is that it's smaller than I thought it would be so there is that
Savannah L.
Purchased at: Sephora
The shade is such a pretty pinky rose shade. Not too vibrant on the lips but defiantly does the plumping job. Very easy to apply and leaves a nice shimmer/sparkly finish on the lips.
Aya O.
Riverdale
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the very Buxom product I ever bought and I’ve been inlove with the brand ever since, it does plump my lips just right and I like the the shade it compliments my natural lip color and I can just use this product by itself for a quick daytime look and it doesn’t dry my lips.
Maya M.
Nassau
I have an old tube of this from when Buxom was still part of the Bare Minerals brand before it branched off into it's own brand. The color is still great and it still tingles and plumps my lips. I'm glad they still sell this because I plan on getting a new one. I love this color!
Rose G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Heard some great things about this brand so I decided to give it a try and I do like the formula doesn't burn my lips isnt sticky and love the color rang thinking of picking up some more . But it does tend to wear off after a few drinks and does need to be reapplied after a while
Keri K.
Athens, AL
I LOVE the color and consistency of this product and I even like the tingle of the lip plumper but I don’t really see much of a plumping effect. However, I have yet to see much of an effect with any lip plumper a that I’ve tried. Nevertheless I would definitely purchase this product again.
Tabitha L.
Albuquerque, NM
Pretty good but it only lasts for about 45 minutes before you need to reapply. It plumps well though and it’s super easy to put on without a mirror. I think the price point is a bit high for the product and how long it lasts though. But it does make your low look lucious
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
BEST LIP GLOSS EVER!!! If u havnt tried buxom lip gloss then run and get one now! It truly is the best lip gloss ever. Nothing beats it. And dont be scared of the word plumping. It doenst sting or tingle at all. It just feels cooling. They come in tons of colors and finishes too.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.