BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

caitlin M.
Farmingdale
I received this in a gift set with a few other products and it quickly became one of my favorite lip glosses. It not only plumps my lips but is the perfect pink color and the perfect formula for a gloss. I would definitely recommend this product, and I’m considering buying the full size.
Kristen G.
Buxom is my favorite lip plumping gloss going on 6 years now. I bought my first one at Sephora and was hooked. It smells amazing & has great color payoff. It's easy to apply & throw in your purse to take out with you. I would definitely buy again and recommend it to everyone.
Jaice G.
Vacherie, LA
This product was amazing. Worked well and definitely gave my lips more demintion as well as making them look plumper and more defined. Made it to my list of all time favorites and my daily routine. I feel proud to show off my new lips when I wear them!
Kaeley B.
American Fork
I love buxom lipgloss. The plump that it gives to your lips is amazing! It’s a great gift to give for girlfriends. They have such a wide range of colors! Highly recommend this lipgloss!
Brianna D.
Amesbury, MA
I have a very thin upper lip and this product is a great plumper for when I like to have the extra boost! It is great because it lasts all night, has some color, and doesnt over-plump with weird feelings. It lasts the one day and is not permanent, which is exactly what I was looking for!
Alexandra D.
This is one of my favorite glosses. I love the color and formula and how long lasting it is. For my very sensitive lips this doesn’t bother them at all. I would totally buy this again and would recommend this to anyone who wants flawless looking lips.
jacqueline S.
these are my all time favorite lip plumpers! they give a very soft subtle plumping effect. the gloss makes any lipstick (or by itself) look amazing! this was my first product from them and since them i've been back to buy more and try other lip products in their brand! highly recommend!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
The sparkle is nice. As is the plumping. But it's so sheer to get color payoff you really have to layer it on. It's also really sticky, so said layers feel really unpleasant
Mon B.
brooklyn
I LOVE this color....it is so nice for just so many things, like it is an everyday color and i need that for school
it is easy to use and does tingle , make sure you get on sale or buy at separator for points
I like the packaging of the lipstick its very cute!
Loriel H.
San Marcos
I love all the shades of this gloss that I own!! They have a beautiful shine and are not sticky, the stay on fairly well for a gloss when eating and I do notice my lips appear fuller upon use.  The tingling isn’t unbearable and the glosses have a fairly nice scent as well.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.