BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Jennifer G.
I like this brand buxom. Not necessarily this particular lippie I recieved this lip plumper in a ipsy bag and I had a bad experience with this plumper but I like the brand and I have some other products being totally wonderful.  But this one in question burned my lips and I was crying in pain because its stung like burning
Kelly M.
Belton, SC
Perfect size for travel or events. Good winter daily color but the perfect color to transition to night time wear. Lasts just long enough before you need to reapply. Would but again in the bigger size.
Maddy V.
Harvard Illinois
Not my favorite. I’m not a fan of lip polishes in general. When I applied mine it smeared all over my lips. And it made my lips very chapped after. I wouldn’t recommend.
Allie O.
I got this in a sample bag, so I was like ooo! Okay I’ll give this a go! First off, I don’t like lipglosses..I don’t like how sticky it is. This tho had a nice color but was sticky. It did have a little like kick to it? Like a little sting to it? I’m guessing it was the plumping? So it was ok. But as a gloss...not my thing
Daijah 👸.
Kannapolis, NC
Smells amazing and does a great job of plumping my lips! It’s not sticky and last longer on the lips than most glosses! I also love the packaging! Very convenient to travel with! 10/10 would recommend!
Olivia R.
Bloomington, Indiana
I love this gloss! Honestly one of the best plumping glosses around. It has high shine and a little glitter and pigmentation. The packaging is super nice and I love the mini size to throw in my purse. My only complaint is that the product is a little sticky on the lips. It is long wearing and is a go-to in my collection.
Jennifer S.
Killeen
I love how this lip gloss is a color, I use Dolly with a lip liner and just reapply every few hours. I like using these a little more than a lipstick because it rubs off more smoothly than a lipstick.
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Got this in my October ipsy bag and I loveee it. The color is pretty and has a nice shine to it once applied. It doesn't go on sticky like some lip glosses therefore making for a smooth application. It also has a tingly sensation when applied but it feels good, almost like it's medicating my lips. Would definitely buy in more colors
Lindsay M.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: ULTA
I highly recommend this product. I am a fan of lip plumpers as I enjoy the way they feel on my lips. This one os no exception. This feels nice on the lips and slightly plumps with a nice light color.
Ryan B.
Denver
This gloss is the perfect color for everyday and even for adding on top of lipsticks! The formula is plumping but doesn’t have that burning feeling. This was my first shade and I’ve bought many other shades for myself and as gifts for others! Picture is with it on top of a lipstick and liner!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.