BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Carleigh K.
Fort Worth
Absolutely love, you get the look of lip fillers without the look or high cost. Noticeable difference in lip size without looking unnatural. I plan on repurchasing repeatedly 💗💗💗 can’t like without it!!!!!
Hannah K.
Rockwall
I LOVE this lip gloss, Buxom has a very large range of colors as well but Dolly has always been my favorite, I am I believe on my third tube, I believe it is fairly priced for the amount of product you get
MiNaH🥀 C.
Love this product. Gives your lips a shine and keeps it plumped. One of my go to lip plumper. Very affordable. Keeps your lips hydrated. Packaging is very beautiful. Definitely will buy more when I run out
Heather B.
Avalon, PA
This is one of my all time favorites lip products that I will repurchase again and again. It has a cooling, plumping effect and is not sticky. Great color payoff and wearability.
Rockelle W.
Brooklyn
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This product came in such cute packaging.. veryyy easy to apply & use.. it was my first time using it & I loved the results.. very long lasting ! I will most definitely recommend to others!
I love their lip plumpers because the plump your lips and also give it some color. You can buy one with pigment or one close to your natural lip color to just have it look glossy. Their packaging is very luxurious and nice. The only thing i don’t particularly like it after the glossiness wears off your lips become sticky.
Breanna F.
Athens
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently received this product in an Ipsy bag and I fell in love. It’s a great lip plumper. It doesn’t sting as much as other lip plumper a I’ve had in the pass. It’s a great color and doesn’t have a overpowering scent.
Lisa F.
I got this at ulta a few years ago and I love this color. It's a light berry color that gives just enough shine. The full size is $18, but sometimes Sephora has a sale on them.
Kimberly G.
Annapolis
Buxom is my absolute favorite of the lip plumping glosses. You feel the tingle right away, and love the variety of colors. I have owned so many and have not been disappointed. Worth the money , recommend
Erin P.
Fort Smith
Dolly is my favorite everyday color. It looks great on every skin tone and anyone can where this! Doesn’t matter what your age is, everyone loves have fuller lips and it gives just a nice hint of color!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.