BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Madison H.
This is one of the best lip plumpers out there. As soon as you put it on, you can feel the magical sensation but it is not too intense nor nonexistent. You won't be disappointed! (:
Angel B.
Rocky Mount
I absolutely love this lip gloss/plumper! It has just enough color to it and isn’t too over the top or sticky. The plumping is minimal, but i tend to prefer that. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a hydrating and full looking lip.
Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
Love how this feels on my lips! It has a light tingle and almost this cooling feeling! The color is light, not too much but not too little. It’s a gloss so not long lasting but easy to reapply. Smells great too!
member-d17d4
The Buxom lip gloss has an excellent color payoff, the shine is absolutely wonderful and would work with many skin tones. The only thing that bother me about it though is that I often find myself reapplying almost every 30 minutes, and its quite sticky. Overall though, a wonderful gloss!
Sana I.
Grand Island, NY
Color pay off is fair but not enough for the price of the product. The lipstick has a great smell and easy application. I would recommend it if your lips are somewhat plump already, just don’t expect miracles
Lizzy J.
I’m not a big lip gloss person, but Buxom
Makes the best glosses. It doesn’t have great staying power, but it feels nice on my lips, is easy to apply, and comes in a wide variety of shades. Bought it at Ulta.
Halle G.
This product was very pretty on lips! I do have a few different products from this brand and some tend to dry your lips out. Nothing to dramatic, just depends on your preference!!!
Kristen M.
tewksbury
I’ve never used buxom products before and wasn’t too impressed. I didn’t like the color much that it left on my lips and didn’t see too much result. I don’t think I’d buy this again or recommend it to others.
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
Dolly is a great hue, lovely brown brick red. Super sultry! Buxom lip glosses have been hot stuff since they arrived on the scene! Not very sticky, pretty slick/smooth, high gloss shine that's makes the lips look fuller. I always love that sexy hourglass shape of the Buxom lipgloss bottles...very sexy lip gloss for sexy gals everywhere!
Bonnie F.
Carencro
I really liked this product. I like the formula although it is a bit sticky, it's not bad. The plumper doesn't burn and its really pretty. I like the packaging because it's easy to see the color and the applicator makes it super easy to apply. I would definitely buy this again.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.