BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Lisa F.
I got this at ulta a few years ago and I love this color. It's a light berry color that gives just enough shine. The full size is $18, but sometimes Sephora has a sale on them.
Vanessa F.
Lake Worth
The color was beautiful and I enjoyed the formula. After time I did notice a subtle plumping of my lips. I did have to reapply a few times during the day, but I like the product but not committed to it.
Jessica H.
holmdel
I carry this around with me EVERYWHERE! It doesn’t have the longest wear time, but it is so comfortable and beautiful upon application! Some lip polish feels sticky, but this one feels hydrating instead
Stacey 스.
I became familiar with Buxom while working at a high end store. I liked how this particular shade complimented my lips and presented a professional color over a brighter color that didn’t work for the environment I was in, it was easy to apply, it not as long lasting through an 8 hour day. Reapplication was necessary for me
Josie P.
Love this mauve! It’s a universal flattering shade and the peppermint flavor gives the appearance of a perfectly plump pout! You can wear it on its own or layer it on top of a lipstick.

Bought this product at sephora and have three tubes of this stuff going daily—on in the car, one at home and one in my bag. Highly recommend
Brooke M.
Arizona
I love this!! The gloss is gorgeous and it stays on all day. Has an amazing mint smell that gives a nice tingling sensation. I didn't notice much plumping happening but I love everything else about it!!
Erin P.
Fort Smith
Dolly is my favorite everyday color. It looks great on every skin tone and anyone can where this! Doesn’t matter what your age is, everyone loves have fuller lips and it gives just a nice hint of color!
Kelly M.
Belton, SC
Perfect size for travel or events. Good winter daily color but the perfect color to transition to night time wear. Lasts just long enough before you need to reapply. Would but again in the bigger size.
Maddy V.
Harvard Illinois
Not my favorite. I’m not a fan of lip polishes in general. When I applied mine it smeared all over my lips. And it made my lips very chapped after. I wouldn’t recommend.
Allie O.
I got this in a sample bag, so I was like ooo! Okay I’ll give this a go! First off, I don’t like lipglosses..I don’t like how sticky it is. This tho had a nice color but was sticky. It did have a little like kick to it? Like a little sting to it? I’m guessing it was the plumping? So it was ok. But as a gloss...not my thing
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.