BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

member-83ea9
La fórmula es muy buena no se siente pastosa es muy ligera y con un lindo brillo, lo único que cambiaría es el aplicador por uno un poco más largo, me encantaría probar más productos de esta marca pero es difícil en México
Tiffany M.
Sault Sainte Marie
Beautiful gloss, just the right amount of shine and pigment. Love how it looks on the lips, and it can work with any makeup look. It plumps the lips without any pain or extreme tingling. It’s perfect for every day makeup looks and I want to own every gloss in this line! Love Buxom.
Heather W.
australia
I loved the plumping effect from this product my lips looked smooth and big after use and like all plumping products you feel a slight tingle that lasted a few seconds.
Erica C.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely amazing!! Love this lip plumper. It exceed my expectations! I definitely want to go back and get more as I ran out about a month after purchasing it.
Aprille D.
Newmarket
Love Buxom lip products. I actually have this one in the shade sugar and it’s awesome. It smells good, and feels good on my lips. This shade goes with any look!
Janessa W.
The plumping lip polish/gloss worked well. The half size is a good value to test out the product before purchasing a full size. It is easy to use and last well.
Mykaila Rose C.
Whitby, On
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! so good I gotten it while at sephora getting my prom makeup done and it looked so good... tingled my lips a little and made them plump!
Melanie A.
Amherstview, ON
Worked quite well.. It tingled a little but it wasn't too intense.. The colour I tried was absolutely gorgeous! I would definitelt recommend this product.
member-c080d
I love these lip plumper glosses. They tingle when you put them on, so you know they're working. Plus they have beautiful colours which is an added bonus!
jessica b.
Phelpston, ON
This plumper is almost perfect! The colours in the range are to die for and complement my (fair) skin tone. One thing is it leaves my lips a little sticky!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.