BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Dunja S.
Montreal
It’s the best lipgloss I’ve ever tried and I wear it every day. It plumps the lip perfectly while hydrating and giving a long lasting shine. Works over mat lipstick too. I always restock!
Meagan H.
St. Thomas
I loved this lip plumping stuff it works amazing. it tingles at first but makes them feel so good. it's a great value and not that bad of a price I don't think personally. great buy
Mel 💎.
J’ai vraiment beaucoup aimé ce produit, très léger sur les lèvres, ne donne pas une sensation de sécheresses aux lèvres. En plus, les couleurs sont très diversifiées et sa c’est top
Nicole m.
I received a sample of this from Sephora and wow! I fell in love! The color is amazing, and I love the tingling after you put it on. I’ll se be buying the full size when I run out.
Stephanie O.
Toronto , ON
I absolutely love the buxum lip products. I have dry lips and I hate anything sticky on me. The buxum lip cream is a dream to put on, not sticky, natural shine and hydrates my lips.
Ashley L.
Sault Sainte Marie
Excellent lip plumper/lip gloss beautiful colour lasts a very long time and feels nice on the lips would defiantly buy again maybe just in a lighter shade next time but overall love love love the product!❤️
Madison B.
Toronto
This product is amazing. It comes in lots of other pretty colours as well. The plumper isn’t too harsh so I’d recommend this as a first try lip plumper to anyone who hasn’t used this kind of product before.
mana_b23 A.
Love the product and love the finish! It tingles upon supplication but not painful or uncomfortable! It makes your lips supple and moisturized at the sane time! I would buy again!
Jecka D.
Absolute favourite. Not only does it have a great colour that is complimentary to all skin tones, it does what it's suppose to do!!! Get ready for plump juicy lips with this one!
Laura H.
Peterborough, Ontario
These are nice. They plump your lips and all you feel is a little tingling, no burning like with other plumpers. The only thing I dislike is how sticky it is when first applied
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.