BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Rita A.
Syrian
Such a good product every girl needs it because it makes your lips look plump and amazing I love this product a lot you guys should buy it. Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz)
Ella B.
What’s it like and does it smell like chemical oh and is it the same colour as It’s on the picture and does it smell good and it’s it good quality as it looks
sydney s.
leesburg
I got this product in the Sephora favorites. It is easy to use. It give your lips looking glossy and plump. The applicator is smooth and easy to use on the lips. I would buy this product again.
Julia B.
Super moisturizing and great tints of colour. Repeat user, nice packaging & hydrating. Not to pricy, highly recommend this product. Easy to apply & nice shiny coverage!
Reesha P.
Toronto
This worked right away and didn't leave an uncomfortable sensation on my lips like many plumpers do. The only thing is that it doesn't last as long as I would like it to.
Raisel Q.
I own many of these half size lip glosses and this colour is one that i really like. The half sizes are good to try out and see if I would like to buy the full size.
Reshma A.
Doral, FL
The Buxom lip plumper does exactly what it claims and gives you a full, glossy put without tackiness. The half size is amazing for a small clutch or gym bag and to make it last all day use a nude lip pencil all over your lips for a great finish. This is in my bag at all times.
member-fadda
Great colour. Has some good plumpibg results...not the biggest it can get but it helps. Smells like birthday cake and feels nice and smooth. Repurchased many times. My favorite colour is pink julep
Rebecca M.
malibu
I LOVE the formula. It’s not very thick or sticky and it’s very comfortable to wear. There’s a nice level of shine but it’s not EXTREME shine. When you apply it, after a couple seconds your experience a little tingle on your lips, it’s kind of cooling. I like how it feels. I love wearing this gloss over other lipsticks. The packaging is super sleek and pretty as well. I don’t notice a scent when I use it, so if you have a problem with scented products I don’t think you have too much to worry about.
Torie K.
Newcastle
One of my favourite lip plumping products at Sephora! The colour selection is beautiful and once applied, this product offers immediate results! Within seconds of applying your lips look and feel noticeably plumper. I've been through like three tubes and I keep coming back because Buxom truly has created such a nice lip plumping gloss that is perfect for day and night looks.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.