BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Shervin C.
Really great lip gloss. It has a very nice minty tingle, I don't know if it's actually plumping my lips but it does feel nice. It has great shine and sparkly too.
Brianne S.
St. John's, NL
I used a mini of shade “Sugar” that I received in a set from Sephora. I love the color and the sheen, and it was easy to apply. However, I found that the plumping feature stung too much to continue to use it.
This product is amazing!! It is a beautiful gloss shade that gives some slight colour. It plumbs your lips nicely without it causing much pain.  Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz)
Breann D.
Swan River, MB
Best lip gloss ever! Not too sticky, stays in place, great colours, looks great! I love the plumping effect. I do notice a slight difference however it does not last very long.
member-83ea9
La fórmula es muy buena no se siente pastosa es muy ligera y con un lindo brillo, lo único que cambiaría es el aplicador por uno un poco más largo, me encantaría probar más productos de esta marca pero es difícil en México
Erica C.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely amazing!! Love this lip plumper. It exceed my expectations! I definitely want to go back and get more as I ran out about a month after purchasing it.
Janessa W.
The plumping lip polish/gloss worked well. The half size is a good value to test out the product before purchasing a full size. It is easy to use and last well.
Aprille D.
Newmarket
Love Buxom lip products. I actually have this one in the shade sugar and it’s awesome. It smells good, and feels good on my lips. This shade goes with any look!
Mykaila Rose C.
Whitby, On
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! so good I gotten it while at sephora getting my prom makeup done and it looked so good... tingled my lips a little and made them plump!
member-c080d
I love these lip plumper glosses. They tingle when you put them on, so you know they're working. Plus they have beautiful colours which is an added bonus!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.