BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Maielle P.
Georgina
i love this product and have only owned it once just cause i didn’t really find the price point worth it!! it doesn’t last that long but it is easy to apply. there are much cheaper options like the e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss!!
Claudia C.
Bradford, ON
Amazing product! The gloss gives you a perfect amount of colour on your lips to still keep your look natural. The glass also feels amazing on dull chapped lips with a minty tingle to help make the perfect plumped pout look.
Rachel B.
obsessed with all of buxoms lip products. super long wearing, and not too sticky. It has that minty tingle to your lips that makes them plump, which I personally love but if you don't like that, you may not like this product
Ally X.
I really like this gloss! The “tingle” stays for a long time after application, and the gloss isn’t too sticky, just the right amount! The colour is flattering as well, because it isn’t too pigmented, nor is it too sheer.
Shannon S.
Love the vibrant colours that Buxom has! It lasts long and doesn’t dry out my lips. Only thing I didn’t like was the tingling effect, however your going to get that with any lipstick/stain with plumping abilities.
Beth S.
Very easy to apply, a very good. Would definitely recomand. It met my expectations very well. I got mine given at Christmas but you can get it at most drug stores such as boots ect. I’d definitely buy it again
Andirica N.
Borrowed this from a friend once and absolutely fell in love. I have quite nice lops to behind with but this product really have me the plumping effect to look perfect for a night out on the town without having to reapply at any point that night.
Kali C.
For some reason I wasn’t too thrilled with this gloss. For one, the case was leaking and my gloss went all over my makeup bag. It also had kind of a suction tension when you pulled the wand out of the tube.
Liz P.
Toronto, ON
I love this ! Keeps my lip plump and looking sexy!! Yasssss!❤️ love the look it gives my lips. I should get the other colours tho , It was my first time using it , I’d definitely buy again and again ! Yasss
Nicolina V.
Cambridge, ON
This lip gloss is pretty good! The colour is gorgeous and smells surprisingly nice. My only issue is that it doesn’t stay on for very long and it’s extremely sticky. I like it because of the colour but I probably wouldn’t buy another one.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.