BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Reshma A.
Doral, FL
The Buxom lip plumper does exactly what it claims and gives you a full, glossy put without tackiness. The half size is amazing for a small clutch or gym bag and to make it last all day use a nude lip pencil all over your lips for a great finish. This is in my bag at all times.
member-fadda
Great colour. Has some good plumpibg results...not the biggest it can get but it helps. Smells like birthday cake and feels nice and smooth. Repurchased many times. My favorite colour is pink julep
Rebecca M.
malibu
I LOVE the formula. It’s not very thick or sticky and it’s very comfortable to wear. There’s a nice level of shine but it’s not EXTREME shine. When you apply it, after a couple seconds your experience a little tingle on your lips, it’s kind of cooling. I like how it feels. I love wearing this gloss over other lipsticks. The packaging is super sleek and pretty as well. I don’t notice a scent when I use it, so if you have a problem with scented products I don’t think you have too much to worry about.
Torie K.
Newcastle
One of my favourite lip plumping products at Sephora! The colour selection is beautiful and once applied, this product offers immediate results! Within seconds of applying your lips look and feel noticeably plumper. I've been through like three tubes and I keep coming back because Buxom truly has created such a nice lip plumping gloss that is perfect for day and night looks.
Tiffany M.
Sault Sainte Marie
Beautiful gloss, just the right amount of shine and pigment. Love how it looks on the lips, and it can work with any makeup look. It plumps the lips without any pain or extreme tingling. It’s perfect for every day makeup looks and I want to own every gloss in this line! Love Buxom.
Nazahah S.
Love love the gloss part of this product. The colour is stunning, it's just a hint of colour perfect for the more simple makeup. It does plump your lips like it says in its name. Only down side for me is I am not a fan of the tingling/stinging but that's what happens with a plumping lip product💄.
Adele G.
Sudbury
Love this product!!! I feel a slight tingle right away but it’s not irritating at all! Very easy to apply as well, just like a regular gloss. I received this as a gift from Sephora but will definitely purchase when it runs out. I love the colour Dolly..... I think it would suit almost anybody!
Heather W.
australia
I loved the plumping effect from this product my lips looked smooth and big after use and like all plumping products you feel a slight tingle that lasted a few seconds.
Eva🌞✈️🌸 K.
I have been using this product for a few years now! I truly love it. Works beautifully and makes your lips luscious and fruity! Different kind of flavours and lovely smells! I recommend it to others!
Pardis F.
i love this gloss! the colours are so pretty and there’s so many to choose from. i feel like Dolly is a shade that is so universal, goes with every skin tone! only thing i don’t like about this product is that it’s pretty sticky, but i don’t mind too much bc it looks amazing.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.