BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Sharon G.
Oakland, CA
It made my lips look super plump and moisturized. It lasted throughout my whole day which including eating! I purchased it from Sephora and was super happy with my purchase. You definitely get what you pay for!
Lauren M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love the mintiness to it, and the shade Dolly is the perfect nude for me! My boyfriend hated it because he didn’t like the tingly feeling when I kiss him. I still like it though :)
Grace K.
San Jose
I really like the minty feeling and the color was amazing. I could see the results of the plumping because it created a tingly feeling. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family! Great lip polish.
Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
Love how this feels on my lips! It has a light tingle and almost this cooling feeling! The color is light, not too much but not too little. It’s a gloss so not long lasting but easy to reapply. Smells great too!
Angel B.
Rocky Mount
I absolutely love this lip gloss/plumper! It has just enough color to it and isn’t too over the top or sticky. The plumping is minimal, but i tend to prefer that. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a hydrating and full looking lip.
Abby B.
Emmett
I liked this for the most part it could have been a little better in my opinion. I wish they had more colors to select from and a little bit more plumping to it. Would buy again if there were more colors to it
Amber H.
Hampton, NH
I got this as a gift and I absolutely love it! It fully met my expectations. The packaging catches your eye definitely and it wasn’t expensive at all. It makes your lips look 10x plumper and would totally buy!
Madison H.
This is one of the best lip plumpers out there. As soon as you put it on, you can feel the magical sensation but it is not too intense nor nonexistent. You won't be disappointed! (:
member-d17d4
The Buxom lip gloss has an excellent color payoff, the shine is absolutely wonderful and would work with many skin tones. The only thing that bother me about it though is that I often find myself reapplying almost every 30 minutes, and its quite sticky. Overall though, a wonderful gloss!
Sana I.
Grand Island, NY
Color pay off is fair but not enough for the price of the product. The lipstick has a great smell and easy application. I would recommend it if your lips are somewhat plump already, just don’t expect miracles
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.