BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Jackie g.
Dolly is one of my favorite color of the collection. You cant go wrong with that color. I have a couple to always keep them on hand. Good value for the money. They plump your lips looking more fuller. I would recommend this to others. I always have one ready as a gift for any last minute gift!!
Victoria R.
Mississauga, ON
This stuff is great because it doesn’t hurt your lips. Instead it just gives it a cold feeling. It’s easy to apply and the formula is pretty good. The colour usually lasts me the whole day. I would buy it again.
Rachel R.
Bedford, NS
One of my favourite lip glosses/lip plumpers I’m in love!!! Dolly is my favourite colour in the collection it’s your lips but better. Super long-lasting for a gloss i use it everyday and on my third tube!!
Suzie A.
Nepean , ON
I love love love every lip product from Buxom! The colors are great and their plumpers provide that “wow” factor I need when going out. It’s easy to use and goes on smooth. I would definitely recommend it.
Kinga G.
Greenford
Not the strongest one, but gives lovely shine and my lips look much bigger! The stinging sensation is not too intense. The effect lasts for 3-4 hours one me. I have been using it for 3 weeks.
Alexina S.
Lavigne
This is fantastic as a gloss and is such a pretty colour. I do feel and visually notice plumping but nothing too much. It is quite sticky/tacky and the price point is just a little high for me but the gloss is an overall good product.
astrid c.
bello
I really like its luster, it's cute is, clear soft, Swans your goal before for the lips, is very good, I like it very much, because I feel my lips soft, are not dry and, besides it has a very nice color, very very soft, very delicate
Shanleigh B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Buxom lip products are amazing. This product feels nice on the lips and has a cooling sensation that truly makes your lips look and feel plump. The colour is also nice. I would buy this product again.
Violetta M.
Toronto
Love, love, love this stuff!! I actually use it overnight and during the day and have noticed fine lines around my lips improve. I’m not usually one for glosses but this one I find too moisturizing to neglect like my other glosses.
Coco S.
Toronto, ON
I like the colour and the pigmentation, I’m not too much of a fan of the applicator, but the product itself is awesome. Plumps your lips and the colour is not over powering, very easy to lay over
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.