BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Lena D.
Not as tingly as the top faced one but more of a menthol cooling sensation. I love the colour and buttery texture, it’s not sticky or cakey! The packaging is adorable and I would recommend!! 10/10
Smh 4.
Okay i actually love buxom and i love this lipstick. I love the packaging i love the color shade and texture of how it feels on my lips . It does not get chappy or dry .
Toni M.
I love the fact it’s very glossy however it’s as plumping as I imagined. It was very easy to apply/use. If you love a ultra glossy lip I would recommend this however not for plumping purposes.
Suman B.
Loved the colour of this. My lips felt and looked more plump which I appreciated since they’re a little on the thinner side on top. It glides on ans there isn’t extra product that gets in the way. The packaging was okay, nothing spectacular. I bought one for a girlfriend and she thought it was just okay.
Stephanie F.
Calgary, AB
Love the shine and color of Buxom's Dolly Lipgloss! It gives a hint of natural pink that would be flattering on any skin tone. It's not super sticky like some glosses and I don't mind the tingling sensation but it does seem to linger a while after application. Would definitely purchase again!
Maddie R.
St. Thomas
This is my all time favourite gloss!!! I am obsessed with this shade Dolly and have multiple because I don’t want to run out!! It smells like cake, tingles your lips in the good way, and looks good by itself or over a lippie, if you’re going to buy ANY lip gloss, It HAS to be Buxom Dolly.
Mishka T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I actually own the product by the name of Gabby. This is my first lip plumper product and I really liked it. It is a beautiful sheer glitter dark pink tone that succeeds in plumping my lips as it says it would. You get a tingling sensation when you put it on, your lips do plump up and the feeling does go away. Does it last forever, I dont think so but I like regardless. No sticky feeling either so thats a plus. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested.
Angelika M.
Toronto
I absolutely love it. I use it so much I do not even realize that tingly feeling you get when you put it on anymore. It really makes a difference in the size of your lips. It is definitely an essential step in my glam routine. It makes you look put together and fresh!
Hanan S.
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
I have a sample size in this and love it! It gives great opaque color and lasts! I wore it with a lip liner and it lasted through dinner & drinks and while it wore off a little it still looked good and didn't smear or move outside my lip line. I am looking into getting a full size once my sample runs out.Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz)
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
Firstly this product is comfortable on the lips, although it can be very matte but added with a lip gloss or scrubbing the lips and moisturising then before can reduce the cakeyness appearance. I would highly recommend for the pricing and they have a lovely range of colours too!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.