BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Batsheva R.
Love love love! Definitely a must have. Plumps lips, isn't drying, and has a great scent and feel. Good color payoff as well.
Erika V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried this item a couple of times and it works really well it makes your lips really really soft it stays on for pretty long in my personal opinion it’s a really good lip gloss and it does plump your lips up.
Christie C.
Wade
So far the best brand I've tried. Not the cheapest but worth the money. I love that it is a long lasting product and has a variety of shades to choose from.
Priscilla Q.
Houston
Purchased at: Sephora
Has a nice tingling feeling.. and lips look so much more plump after applying. Definitely a good price. And packaging is so simple. The applicator is easy to use also.
Lisa D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Buxom products rarely let me down, and this lip plumping gloss is no exception. My lips do look more full after using it, but I am positive that’s an illusion created by the gloss. Speaking of the gloss, it’s not too thick and not too sticky.
Hailey 🌹.
Revere, MA
This lip plumper is definitely on the more intense side. It has a strong tingly sensation that noticeably makes the lips appear fuller and more pink in tone within the fist ten minutes of usage. I especially like that this product does have some color payoff, along with adding a hint of glitter for the extra effect.
Rebecca W.
I got this in my ipsy bag and I absolutely hate it. It tingles your lips because it plumps them...but guess what, it didn't plump anything. Don't waste your money!
Alexa B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Super super super good and it feels good you should definitely try it’s is worth the money
Jackie D.
LaVale, MD
Super pretty gloss! I can definitely feel the plumping effect but not sure if it's noticeable to others. Can wear alone or over liner or lipstick. I got one in a beauty subscription box and it stays on my vanity. Would but more
Arielle A.
Boise
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best lip plumper I have used. It has an amazing tingling sensation and absolutely plumps your lips. I’m in love. It’s an item I use multiple times a day.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.