BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Megan L.
I really loved the pigment and tone of this product, but mostly bought it for the plumping and online popularity. I was hoping it would decrease the lines in my lips and make them look a bit thicker, but sadly, the results were fairly mediocre. It did decrease the lines, but the overall plumpness could have been a lot better. I enjoyed the scent of the product as well, but personally won't be buying it again for myself. If you're looking to decrease the lines and add a nice color, this could be for you, but don't expect a huge amount of plumpness from it.
Sarah H.
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this
company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name
is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in
my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at
The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I
have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this
Products, and I want to review this Products
Keirsten M.
Joyceville, ON
This is my favourite lip gloss ever .... hands down. I apply a lipstick first and use the buxom on top for a glossy and plumping finish! Some may find the products a little expensive, but I think you get what you pay for and this product is top of the line.
Valentina L.
This lipstick is way too glossy, I mean is that lipstick that would make your lips look like if you had just enjoyed a lollipop but when you were 6 years old, the price is okay and easy to afford. The packing it's not a big deal, the typical small box with the name on it and the nice colors.
❤️𝕁𝕦𝕕𝕪 𝕧.
Vancouver , BC
Love this lipgloss. It tingles when you put it on and lasts a long time. It doesn’t feel sticky just glossy if that makes sense. I’ve bought it a few times now and would buy buy it again. Also it gives your lips a little bit of a plump which is always nice
Alessandra C.
Schomberg, ON
My absolute favourite product from Buxom! Hands down the best plumper. Works amazingly! It has a cooling sensation instead of a burning one, which I love! And for a gloss, it lasts all day! Doesn’t move. Great to combine with a liquid lipstick too! Dolly is my favourite shade too! 10/10!!
Lisa D.
I have several of these and find the half size perfect!  It's a luxurious gloss for sure, and it pumps my lips very well.  The gloss itself is thick but not sticky, and the colour is opaque and doesn't bleed into lip lines.  It has a nice minty feel and just feels really nice and hydrating.  These are pigmented enough to wear alone but they also layer well over lipstick.  They are definitely one of my favorite lip brands and I highly recommend this item.
Chris E.
Vancouver
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favourite lip gloss. It feels nice and tingly not too much but like a nice fresh mint. It doesn’t really make my lips look much plumper but with the gloss’ shine and the tingle makes it feel more pronounced. The colour is great on me and will continue to buy this.
Chastity R.
I really likes the Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz) but it didn't last very long on my lips.. I loved the way it looked and I loved how it felt on the lips but it just left me wanting more
Moni M.
I really like the buxon lip products it SMELLS AMAZING 😍😍😍 and it gives my lips a healthy looking shine. I think aside from fenty gloss bomb which i LOVE this is also one of my go to favorites. I would recommend it to anyone
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.