BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

member-9e00e
This is the perfect neutral color for anyone! Love the smell and doesn’t have a weird taste. Stays for longer than most lip glosses. Has a nice cool sensation for plumping. The product lasts for a long time.
Whit N.
Baton Rouge
Purchased at: Sephora
I love lip plumping glosses in general. Not only did the Buxom have a nice and shiny non sticky feel boy did it plump my lips up. The tingle was a little intense I guess because my skin is pretty sensitive. It also lasted I would say about 1 1/2 hours before needing to be reapplied. Which isn’t to bad.
alexa l.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Gorgeous nude pink color! As for plumping I didn’t see very much results myself other than a bit of tingling. Good amount of pigment and not very sticky. a pretty everyday color for pale to medium skin tones, for deeper tones I would recommend a deeper liner color.
Amber M.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: ULTA
Dolly is my favorite color and Buxom is the best plumping lip gloss. I buy these at least 3 at a time and have for years.
Kimberlee R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I am in love with this lip gloss. The shade is nice and simple and good for everyday. The plumping aspect of it just gives a slight tingling sensation and it just makes your lips look a little bigger and redder. Best part of all it moisturizes and isn't sticky.
Hannah B.
Stroudsburg, PA
Perfectly smooth. All their products do some type of plumping. It's a pleasant tingle, makes you feel sexy 8 swear. Has a nice pigment, kind of sticky. A little bit goes a long way.

Thick formula.
AlyssaLynn ⚓.
Really enjoyed the color and shine, felt a little sticky but was easy to apply. I do wish it plumped my lips a little more but it did last almost all day. Packaging is cute and easy to open.
Christian M.
Tulelake , CA
They have a pleasant smell and you can feel the tingling sensation throughout the wearing of it. I personally don't like the stickiness of the lip gloss. My hair would stick to my lips and that was unpleasant. As far as plumper lips, I didn't see much of a difference.
tiffany n.
California
It's my ultimate favorite color love how it shines I just got a new buxom in my beauty glam bag love it so much
Majeska M.
Somerset
I love the smaller packaging of this product. Just stick it in tour pocket for on the go. Easy to use and apply. And the price is great just to try it out to make sure it worked for me too. For sure met my expectations in a lippie. I highly recommend this lippie ♡
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.