BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Arielle A.
Boise
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best lip plumper I have used. It has an amazing tingling sensation and absolutely plumps your lips. I’m in love. It’s an item I use multiple times a day.
Liz A.
Bellwood, PA
Ultimate favorite gloss. Works great for plumping without burning, glossy and full or glitter and shine not too sticky
Erin R.
Green Bay, WI
I crave this product. It has a nice scent and sensation. It is a bit sticky, but it does have a nice plumping factor.
iAne L.
Visalia, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Makes your lips feel fresh and that's how I know it's making my lips plumped. Gives my lips a nice pout look.
Ashley W.
Oklahoma City
This tingles with a minty sensation, but does not overly sting at all. It leaves the shine and color for over 7 hours without touching up. It is worth the value as it comes in multiples of colors and finishes. I would highly recommend to anyone who loves lip glosses and plumpers alike.
Shannon S.
plano
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the best glosses I’ve ever used. It goes on pretty smooth, doesn’t have a weird smell like some plumpers do and doesn’t feel sticky on the lips. The only thing I would say is at first when I used it, it almost emphasized my dryness because I do have extremely dry lips, and I did moisturize the before hand so when I use this the only thing I have to do is exfoliate and use a good lip balm. Other than that this is a great lip plumping gloss!
Gina M.
downingtown
Purchased at: ULTA
These make the best gifts! Takes so much stress out of holiday gift shopping. So many great colors to pick from!
Sandra P.
This product is probably one of my FAVORITE products! The brand Buxom, in general, is reallyyyy good. The lip gloss does not feel sticky like other lip glosses and you do feel a tingly sensation and feel as though your lips are getting plumped. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Amanda T.
Palatine, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This was ok. I definitely noticed some results, but nothing groundbreaking. I prefer matte lip color, so this wasn’t my cup of tea. Tended to be a bit sticky. Color was really nice and unique though, so that was nice!!
Andrea S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Bu.om Full On Lip Plumping Lip Gloss is amazing. It gets the job done and leaves my lips looking fabulous.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.