BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Xochitl H.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
The color is very pretty. This plumping gloss doesn’t sting like other lip plumpest I’ve tried, but it didn’t plump as well either. It was fine, but I wouldn’t repurchase.
Elise L.
Lakeview, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the color, the gloss lasts a few hours before reapplication, it’s super thick so it looks perfect when applied, and the minty tingling feeling has your lips looking plump and pouty.
Natalie W.
Warren
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite lip gloss of all time. The color is so natural and it’s a beautiful shade for my to wear at work. I love the tingly feeling that the lip plumper gives. I very much recommend it.
Coya L.
Purchased at: Sephora
My fav!!! Absolutely love this product!! A little pricey for a lip gloss but I feel it’s worth the money. I get so many compliments when I wear it. Will continue to keep this product in my stash. I definitely recommend it.
Davinia H.
Love love love! all these glosses. I got a huge set of them at Sephora of mini ones and have re purchased several times since.

The packaging is pretty and the applicator works just fine.

The lip gloss comes in tons of shades, have a lovely cooling minty taste and are not too sticky. They are on the sheet ide but do give a beautiful shine.

I didn’t notice a massive plumping effect on my lips but they always look full and juicy.

I would highly recommend these glosses and will continue to repurchase.
ANGELA J.
absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating primer. Ive always used another foundation which is known for full coverage , but made my skin look a little old and dry . Using this foundation in conjunction with the hydrating primer works like a bomb. My skin is more radiant and the cover works well. Its almost perfect. I have acne scaring so I was even more impressed that I am so happy with this cover. Only thing is the price . Its a little on the pricey side .
Jennifer B.
I loved this product in terms of its colour and its application wand which allows the product to apply onto my lips with ease! However the problem I have is the price compared to other products in the drug store. All in all though the thing is this product actually does make my lips look larger and more plump.
Marina D.
I really love this product! It goes really well over any other lip product and it almost acts as a finishing top coat. The cooling/tingling sensation on my lips lasts a really long time. Although the full size of this is a little pricey, you get a lot of product and the quality is amazing. I'd say it's worth it!
Lisa M.
Dublin
I got my buxom polish in the Sephora secrets nude lip kit in the half size in sugar. I really like this because it is a clear gloss so compliments any colors underneath. It does leave a tingling feeling for a long time so if this is something you don’t like then you won’t like this product. I don’t mind that so much.. I would have liked a little more plumping though but this is a good product.
Jenn B.
Halifax
LOVE this gloss! It's shiny without being sticky, and It doesn't stick together when you close and open your mouth. Also, while I did find it worked as a plumper, it had a good amount of tingle without being painful. It also smells like vanilla cake and I want to eat it!!

I was surprised by the staying power. I find lip glosses and polishes to wear very quickly, but this one I only had to reapply after eating, which was a pleasant suprize.

I got a sample size of Sophia which I loved so much I went out and bought the full size, as well as one in Erica: the most perfect cool toned pink, and Kimberley. They are my go to lip glosses!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.