BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

SAMANTHA ☆.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love the color. Stays on longer than other lip glosses I’ve tried. Plumps my lips without any discomfort. I have this product in other shades but this one is my absolute favorite. 10/10 recommend.
Olivia H.
Durham, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
I have had this lip gloss for so long and it has yet to run out. Plumps lips really well and leaves a really pretty tiny. Lasts a while and is worth it’s price
Sydney P.
Mena, AR
I really felt like it was lip plumping you could definitely feel it kind of tingling but not a bad tingle! And the gloss it adds is wonderful ❤️❤️ love love love! Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Lip Plumping Gloss KATIE (shimmery pink) .07 oz all of the shades are wonderful and effective!!!
Lynne H.
Grand Island, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product and it is a staple in my kit. It is not intense so I don't feel like my lips are burning off and the color is beautiful. I am also very picky about glosses and this is my favorite.
Hannah B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Obsessed gloss is inexpensive and so yummy smelling. The color pigment is great and it’s so easy to apply definitely one of those up there glosses I have so many from this brand and I will definitely will be buying many more
Katie D.
This plumping gloss was in a lip set I got from Sephora and the only one of the 5 this set came with that I absolutely loved! The plumping effect isn't uncomfortable, it's more of a cooling/refreshing tingle. The gloss isn't extremely sticky, which I love and appreciate.
April M.
15202
Very tingly. Love the color and coverage. Bought it from Ipsy for $3 so it was well worth the money! My new favorite go to gloss.
Vivan H.
Hammond, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I like how it plumps my lips but it’s not very pigmented. It’s just there nothing special with the color. It’s cute and easy to apply. Very nice packaging with slick design. Would only buy for plumping.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
I cannot rave enough about this product. I absolutely love it! I purchased about 2 months ago and my gloss is almost gone...that's how much I love it! I love the feeling and look it gives to my lips. It's a gentle gloss but is a great everyday gloss to use. 10/10 would recommend this brand and color to anyone!
Juliet R.
Freesoil
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this product! Product is great if looking for a natural lip and some plump. It’s long lasting and application is smooth. Also does not take a whole lot to cover lips. Definitely my new go to.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.